The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Yodee :clap

Hi my name is Bamboota and I'm a brownie and pizza junkie :drool

Hey BTW....I went to teh doctor's for my monthly check-up yesterday and I lost 16 pounds!!! 16! Maybe thats why it's getting more difficult for me to lose more weight fast. Oh well..16 pounds is a huge accomplishment for me...I can't do this with out u guys! :)

Congrats Bam I'm very proud of you! :rock

and no.... that's not the reason why u can't lose more :D

Congrats Bam I'm very proud of you! :rock

and no.... that's not the reason why u can't lose more :D
YAY!!! THANX!!!!

I know I can lose more...I just meant that maybe since I lost all that weight....maybe thats the reason why it's getting hard. :rolleyes:

YAY!!! THANX!!!!

I know I can lose more...I just meant that maybe since I lost all that weight....maybe thats the reason why it's getting hard. :rolleyes:

Critiques to the diet or working harder in the gym are the only two reasons but 16lbs nah, you are far away from even plateauing. :monkey1

Well that sucks -___-

I'm just gonna really work harder with no excuses. :rock

Yeah during a bulk season, just to give you an idea, I've went from 215 down to 190-185-ish in just a matter of a month but the diet changed from building to more cutting with less carbs, higher protein and moderate fat in every meal.

being consistent with every meal helps elevate the metabolism and it keeps the insulin at a moderate level. None of the up and down motions with quick sugar like a banana or yogurt will cause you to cheat. Same thing goes with diet soda, any of those quick sugars are not as fast to start losing weight, it only triggers more insulin release.

So even though quick snacks that are healthy can still stall weight loss, you just have to have the right snacks if you are going to eat very little, for example almonds (non-roasted, non-salted, etc...)

I haven't posted in a little bit but I am working it hard still. I have been working out just about everyday (including hockey day) and have been doing the RPM class about two times a week. I am noticing some big changes and will be posting pictures soon.

Congrats on the loss Bam, keep it up.

Welcome Yodee.

Back