The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, but I have the Henry Rollins approach/mentality with working out....."Just start working out and don't look in the mirror for a couple months...when you finally do, you'll have one heck of a revelation."

That is an excellent approach. After each workout I always have to look in the mirror but I can see a case of delayed gratification having a more substantial effect. I know I'm late but yesterday the only thing that was reflected in the mirror was my face.

Bam don't they have Farmers Markets in FL? I live in the center city philadelphia, and maybe I take for granted that we have this huge Amish market 3 blocks from my place. Every weekend I stock up on all me veggies, turkey, chicken, etc... usually runs me about $40 but it last a whole week. so if you check maybe you can get things cheaper. a Few chicken breast, open up a can of diced tomatos, some fresh basil, salt and pepper, YUMMOS! Lunch for at least two to three days

If you have any Flyers goodies send them my way! :D

:rock :rock

Glad to hear you are going well Bam.

I did the RPM again today and I am burning. I have a workout planned for tomorrow night that should beat me up good then RPM again Friday.

Awesome SK!

Hey Ski....I found a shirt for you:
bustedteesa756daab08f54694f8a513ed7.jpg

Awesome SK!

Hey Ski....I found a shirt for you:
bustedteesa756daab08f54694f8a513ed7.jpg

AWESOME!! I totally need a dorky shirt for the gym. I have one that has a whale on the front that says "This Blows" that I wear quite often because it fits nice.

~~~Don't know if anyone needs any protein, but I figured this is a good price...$36.99 + 5.99 shipping on 10lbs of protein. Select flavors, but they have a couple to choose from while they are in stock.
https://www.vitaminaisle.com/p-42061-dymatize-elite-whey-10lb.aspx?add=true&

Hmm I'll have to compare to BB.com

Nevermind. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I sent my order this morning, and for no apparent reason they sent me an email stating my order was cancelled. I replied demanding a reason and they replied with no acceptable order other than "We cannot process your order at this time." So either they're completely out of stock, or they don't want to honor that price.

~~Just read on the slickdeals forums that it was a misprint and the site is not honoring the price even though it was their mistake. They are just canceling all the orders.

Last edited:
Ahhh, Well, now we know... bodybuilding.com has always been reliable to me and they are always quick on shipping and updates.

oh and other website to try besides bb.com

bulknutrition.com
vitaminshoppe.com
animalpak.com
dpsnutrition.com (like someone else stated)

Not so much manning up as getting back on track. I never stopped working out, but Dec/January I really slipped, I kept losing weight but I really slew down with progress and I've been building back up to the rhythm I was at before the holidays, so now that I'm actually back in action I was curious to snap a shot and see how progress was going, I feel like my biceps having been coming in pretty good lately.

Yup, between muscle growth and less fat around them, they're showing. I'm also starting to see a vein running from my hand into my forearm, which for most guys in here is probably like big whoop, but I've never really had them show in my hands, so to be showing into my arms now too is like, whoah.

Sick again. The one year I don't get my flu shot I get sick twice within a matter of two months. Seems like I take 1 step forward then 2 back. I've been working out while I'm sick, but dropping some weight and keeping consistent.
~~Ski... I've noticed I'm having a problem with my plan. I'm continuing to get stronger, but not bigger. Any suggestions??? I'm eating 5 meals a day with 3 shakes.

Sick again. The one year I don't get my flu shot I get sick twice within a matter of two months. Seems like I take 1 step forward then 2 back. I've been working out while I'm sick, but dropping some weight and keeping consistent.
~~Ski... I've noticed I'm having a problem with my plan. I'm continuing to get stronger, but not bigger. Any suggestions??? I'm eating 5 meals a day with 3 shakes.

Change the workout, go high volume instead of low volume, mix and match the sets, do something with moderate weights until failure and then go heavy. Eat more, maybe up the carbs a bit.

Get the complex carbs pre and post workout, that will be crucial to your gains!

Back