The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yes.. this I know... as do we all... lol.

So... ummm... well...

What was the official name of that powder again ? LOL.

Also, is there anything else you would say I should pick up as I am ordering ?

Scivation Solution 5 there's also their brand name BCAA drink EXTEND to repair, grow and maintain lean muscle mass.

It's cheap and like $20 for a average months worth.

Scivation Solution 5 looks to run $30 for the 2.6 lbs

Extend looks like $19.79

Does this sound right >? This is from bb.com

Scivation Solution 5 looks to run $30 for the 2.6 lbs

Extend looks like $19.79

Does this sound right >? This is from bb.com

Yea and if you want you can check the other sites to see if it's cheaper, I'll check along side with yah.

but bb.com is so fast in shipping it almost makes up for itself if it's just a couple bucks more.

Is Extend for pre or post workout??? Its time for me to order some more stuff as well. I like the Jacked and will order some later tonight when I get home.

~~Also, what's your favorite flavor??

Is Extend for pre or post workout??? Its time for me to order some more stuff as well. I like the Jacked and will order some later tonight when I get home.

It's BCAA's you can take them throughout the entire day, it's not a stimulant or anything.

info on aminos
https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/amino.html

edit: I've tried watermelon, blue berry and grape. I don't like the blue berry because it leaves a after taste in the back of my throat and causes flem... :monkey4

Since I'm trying to lose weight....I don't need none of those ^^^ things right?

think of protein as food, it's a meal replacement, it's basically just an easier way to get in the nutrients you need on a daily basis. Of course real food is better and more thermogenetic so, short you really don't need supps if you are dieting and eating healthy each and every meal.

I'm not talking a piece of cheese for meal 3 and that's it... :tap

think of protein as food, it's a meal replacement, it's basically just an easier way to get in the nutrients you need on a daily basis. Of course real food is better and more thermogenetic so, short you really don't need supps if you are dieting and eating healthy each and every meal.

I'm not talking a piece of cheese for meal 3 and that's it... :tap

MMMmmmm cheese! :drool

Oh ok...well then I'm gonna just stil to my salads and stuff then for now.

I lost 2 more pounds....so it's 18 pounds total. I'm feeling way more energetic! :D

So what is the meal "salad and stuff" ? Break it down for me. :monkey1

Well...today I had so far:

Breakfast:
2 egg whites
1 piece of wheat toast
coffee
1 bottle water

Snack #1:
Banana

Lunch:
Green Salad with tomatoes and olive oil as dressing
half an turkey sandwich with no condiments nor cheese (just like u said Ski)

Snack #2:
Stick of Mozzarella Cheese :drool

Dinner:
I'm gonna make grilled chicken and steamed veggies. :drool

EDIT: So far I've drunk 3 bottled waters.

It's BCAA's you can take them throughout the entire day, it's not a stimulant or anything.

info on aminos

edit: I've tried watermelon, blue berry and grape. I don't like the blue berry because it leaves a after taste in the back of my throat and causes flem... :monkey4

Lol...at the flem part. Yeah that's my main issue with a lot of supplements. What's the suggested daily intake??? How long does the 90 servings container last??

Well...today I had so far:

Breakfast:
2 egg whites
1 piece of wheat toast
coffee
1 bottle water

Snack #1:
Banana

Lunch:
Green Salad with tomatoes and olive oil as dressing
half an turkey sandwich with no condiments nor cheese (just like u said Ski)

Snack #2:
Stick of Mozzarella Cheese :drool

Dinner:
I'm gonna make grilled chicken and steamed veggies. :drool

EDIT: So far I've drunk 3 bottled waters.

Looks pretty decent but where are you healthy fats, do you know by adding in 5-10 grams of healthy fat with each meal brings down the insulin spike of carbs and protein added together, it also regulates in releasing bad fats from the body.

Lol...at the flem part. Yeah that's my main issue with a lot of supplements. What's the suggested daily intake??? How long does the 90 servings container last??

You can't overdose on BCAA's so I would say none. I drink 2.5 gallons of water with 6-8 scoops in each jug. Sometimes the more water I drink I can go through it in a couple weeks I would say three weeks max. If you were to take it just pre and post workout it's probably a good month supply.

I am going to run 40 minutes today on the track. btw Last time 3 guys, and fit guys tried to pass me during my last few laps, and couldn't do it! :rock

I am also going to do shoulders!

I went for a run earlier on melting snow! Got almost chased by a loose pitbull too!:rotfl

Anyway, can anyone recommend me a good pair of running shoes with a good arch support and traction other than Asics gel. NO NIKE SHOX, please!? Those things are horrible! ktnxbye!

I went for a run earlier on melting snow! Got almost chased by a loose pitbull too!:rotfl

Anyway, can anyone recommend me a good pair of running shoes with a good arch support and traction other than Asics gel. NO NIKE SHOX, please!? Those things are horrible! ktnxbye!

lol...the only thing missing is barefoot on broken glass.

j/k...what's wrong with Nike Shox??? I got some for Xmas and totally love them. I've always favored New Balance crosstrainers, but if you do a lot of running I'd suggest getting some New Balance regular running shoes instead. At least try them on....shoes are way too much $$$$

~~~Oh, if you live by a Sports Authority I recommend buying there despite prices. They have a warranty that allows you to exchange the shoes when you wear them out, within 2 years. I think it was $10 more for the warranty, and they either give you the same pair of shoes or if they no longer make them they just give you what you paid for the shoes.

lol...the only thing missing is barefoot on broken glass.

j/k...what's wrong with Nike Shox??? I got some for Xmas and totally love them. I've always favored New Balance crosstrainers, but if you do a lot of running I'd suggest getting some New Balance regular running shoes instead. At least try them on....shoes are way too much $$$$

~~~Oh, if you live by a Sports Authority I recommend buying there despite prices. They have a warranty that allows you to exchange the shoes when you wear them out, within 2 years. I think it was $10 more for the warranty, and they either give you the same pair of shoes or if they no longer make them they just give you what you paid for the shoes.

It's hard to balance on Shox and I hate NIKE because they never get my size right!:mad:I also forgot to mention NO NB too. They hurt my feet! I really love Asics but their shoes look like they're built for outer space! And they make you look like a dork! You ever tried Mizuno or Saucony? Anyone?

info on aminos

Alright I just ordered some Watermelon. If it tastes like ass I'm gonna hunt you down!!!

Back