The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on lemonade right now. It kind've makes it look like I have a piss jug, but the flavor is alright.:lol Probably try one of the other flavors next month.

Looks pretty decent but where are you healthy fats, do you know by adding in 5-10 grams of healthy fat with each meal brings down the insulin spike of carbs and protein added together, it also regulates in releasing bad fats from the body.

What foods have good fat?

I went for a run earlier on melting snow! Got almost chased by a loose pitbull too!:rotfl

Anyway, can anyone recommend me a good pair of running shoes with a good arch support and traction other than Asics gel. NO NIKE SHOX, please!? Those things are horrible! ktnxbye!

Saucony's... I swear by them. Best running shoes ever and came highly recommended. Like running on clouds. They are pronated, for arch support, because like me, you're probably flat footed.

stfueli.jpg

Tried it a couple of times until I broke my butt.

I think I'm falling in love with it...

Saucony's... I swear by them. Best running shoes ever and came highly recommended. Like running on clouds. They are pronated, for arch support, because like me, you're probably flat footed.

I'm looking at the Pro Grid Omni 8. Runner's choice. I'm hoping it's lightweight.

Another pic, caught midway through a pose. Guy took some sharp pics, but didn't take them at the right times.

IMG_8097copy.jpg

And rear double bicep pose.

IMG_8099copy.jpg

Last edited:
Good one Iron! :lol

Don't worry Eli....I would tap it....and I'm pretty sure Bodie printed those pics out and hanged them over his bed.:naughty

Just got my stuff from BB.com....super fast delivery, but I guess that happens when I'm 4 hours away from their shipping warehouse.

~~The watermelon flavor is pretty good. I was an idiot and put the scoops in a gallon jug of water not realizing I had no way of mixing it other than just shaking the jug like a moron. Its not completely mixed up, but its like a watered down crystal light taste. I like it.

Just got my stuff from BB.com....super fast delivery, but I guess that happens when I'm 4 hours away from their shipping warehouse.

~~The watermelon flavor is pretty good. I was an idiot and put the scoops in a gallon jug of water not realizing I had no way of mixing it other than just shaking the jug like a moron. Its not completely mixed up, but its like a watered down crystal light taste. I like it.

yea... good job.

Another pic, caught midway through a pose. Guy took some sharp pics, but didn't take them at the right times.

IMG_8097copy.jpg

And rear double bicep pose.

IMG_8099copy.jpg

I give anybody credit that can get up on stage to compete. People don't realize how draining it is to hold those poses, when you are completely dehydrated and carb depleted

Back