The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I mean the 5 for the meal..

I ordered both so I plan to use them jointly. If I use bottles of water, how much do you put in ? (xTend) ?

Also, for 5, do you use straight water ? I used to use soy milk with my powders before...

Yeah I mean the 5 for the meal..

I ordered both so I plan to use them jointly. If I use bottles of water, how much do you put in ? (xTend) ?

Also, for 5, do you use straight water ? I used to use soy milk with my powders before...

6 scoops per gallon for me on Xtend and as Arnold use to say milk is for babies.

I never drink milk sorry, it messes with my drop in weight, bodyfat, etc... (lactose sugar)

I take calcium pills.

Understood now. Thanks for letting me know. As much trouble as I have, that may be best for me as well. /

mmmm... Water.

What do you mean by this Ski ?

Understood now. Thanks for letting me know. As much trouble as I have, that may be best for me as well. /

mmmm... Water.

that might not be true for others but for me it's definite, I have just learned throughout the years what effects my body in different ways by trial and error.

Ok. Cool. But I think with my bad metabolism, it might affect me the same way.

BTW, is there anything I can do for my slow metabolism ?

Aye. *nods*

Drink it straight, add nothing to it at all and if you get it in tea bags, leave the bag in always.I normally drink Oolong tea, tastes better then Green tea and basically has the same effect or greater.

After a few months of drinking this 1-2 times a day, you will notice your skin looks better and you take cleaner dumps and piss lots as well, may even notice increased weight loss, especially if you exercise every week and eat some what healthy.

Last edited:
Hmmm, that may be something. I drink a lot of water now... so this may help.

Does it help metabolism ?

Aye. *nods*

Drink it straight, add nothing to it at all and if you get it in tea bags, leave the bag in always.I normally drink Oolong tea, tastes better then Green tea and basically has the same effect or greater.

After a few months of drinking this 1-2 times a day, you will notice your skin looks better and you take cleaner dumps and piss lots as well, may even notice increased weight loss, especially if you exercise every week and eat some what healthy.

I love brewing my own green tea. Not that crap that you buy in a bottle or comes from a tap at the restaurant either. I agree that after a while you do "feel" better from drinking 1-2 cups a day. Of course, it might just all be in my head.

Anyone have any good recommendations for a pre-workout drink mix? I have been using NoExplode and it seems to get the job done but I just wanted to see if there was anything that may have an edge over it.

Back