The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sore today. I moved up to three miles walking/jogging yesterday and still did my sprints for the ball after and I'm paying for it today. The thing I love is that when I get home and I am resting, I can still feel my heart pounding away 'cause the blood is still pumping! :rock I had taken the weekend off, but I was watching what I was eating, even split a meal at Pitu's party. I'm gonna be back at it this week and aim to stay consistent.

I have been doing that...I haven't seen progress for 2 weeks :(

and I think you know the answer to that one, it's either a critique of the diet or the work is not hard enough in the short period that you've been there. Remember initial water weight is the first drop and then from there on it's actual fat deposits. It only gets harder to taper further but you will also get in better condition by trying and doing so. Of course still remain consistent because the next week could be a drop.

I am so sore today. I moved up to three miles walking/jogging yesterday and still did my sprints for the ball after and I'm paying for it today. The thing I love is that when I get home and I am resting, I can still feel my heart pounding away 'cause the blood is still pumping! :rock I had taken the weekend off, but I was watching what I was eating, even split a meal at Pitu's party. I'm gonna be back at it this week and aim to stay consistent.

Great work Ill :rock

Today I am going to do some light drills for my foot. Taking some time off from the gym and going to do more of an outdoor workout.

Time to change things up again. Then I will jump back in the gym again in a few weeks.

Outdoor exercises will consist of using my body weight for everything. Plan on doing climbing, crawling, bodybuilders, etc...

And as always maintain a healthy diet of lean proteins, fruit, veggies and complex carbs.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Staying fit is not a diet but a lifestyle...

Like for example....yesterday I went to the gym and i wasn't feeling it I was pre-occupied on how I have to get home to finish some stuff before my move on Saturday. So I was only able to work out for like 30 mins:/

I guess this is when life gets in the way. :dunno

A clear and focused mind is key. Stress can really hinder how your body processes things and of course, can lead to a pre-occupied mind which hurts your focus and efforts when you do work out. I've been there, I'll start my jog and my mind will be everywhere but the run and i find I just don't have the energy or motivation to go on. I find all I can do is be content with whatever excercise I did accomplish and come back to it the next time, can't feel like you failed or anything or it'll just make things worse.

That's why I like to just be left alone working out, distraction really ____s me up, I just want to put on my headphones, get lost in the music and the work and get through it.

*All exercises within 30 second rest between sets*

Military Press:
Set 1: 70lbs X 20
Set 2: 85lbs X 10
Set 3: 95lbs X 8
Set 4: 100lbs X 6

Quadruple Super Set: (Barbell Military Press, Front Dumbbell Rows, Lateral Raises, Upright Rows Plate)

Set 1: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 2: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 3: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 4: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10

Upright Rows Barbell:
Set 1: 85lbs X 10
Set 2: 105lbs X 8
Set 3: 125lbs X 6
Set 4: 145lbs X 6

Reverse Hammer Fly:
Set 2: 115lbs X 10
Set 3: 125lbs X 10
Set 4: 135lbs X 10

One Arm Cable Pulldowns for Rear Delt (pulled toward opposite end of torso superset with push ups (20)):
Set 1: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 2: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 3: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 4: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)

Closegrips Bench Press:
Set 1: 135lbs X 10
Set 2: 185lbs X 8
Set 3: 225lbs X 8
Set 4: 245lbs X 6
Set 5: 275lbs X 5

One Arm Extensions: (Alternate towards head elbow bent motion, and switched to bent over motion over chest)
Set 1: 25lbs X 30, 25lbs X 10
Set 2: 25lbs X 20, 25lbs X 8
Set 3: 25lbs X 15, 25lbs X 8
Set 4: 25lbs X 10, 25lbs X 6

60 minutes of 3.5-4.0 steady walk on the treadmill.

Stretch.....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=547&referrerid=3464

From,
Skiman

I have been doing that...I haven't seen progress for 2 weeks :(

Yuo need to keep it up... The carbs in the Subway aren't good if you are eating them after your workout.

Remember .. no late night eating... small snack to lkick the metabolism is all. Keep it up !

Staying fit is not a diet but a lifestyle...

:lecture

And not an easy one... don;t be fooled. Those that we admire work hard to keep it.

*All exercises within 30 second rest between sets*

Military Press:
Set 1: 70lbs X 20
Set 2: 85lbs X 10
Set 3: 95lbs X 8
Set 4: 100lbs X 6

Quadruple Super Set: (Barbell Military Press, Front Dumbbell Rows, Lateral Raises, Upright Rows Plate)

Set 1: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 2: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 3: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10
Set 4: Barbell 65lbs X 10, 25lbs X 10, 10lbs X 10, 45 X 10

Upright Rows Barbell:
Set 2: 105lbs X 8
Set 3: 125lbs X 6
Set 4: 145lbs X 6

Reverse Hammer Fly:
Set 2: 115lbs X 10
Set 3: 125lbs X 10
Set 4: 135lbs X 10

One Arm Cable Pulldowns for Rear Delt (pulled toward opposite end of torso superset with push ups (20)):
Set 1: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 2: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 3: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)
Set 4: 20lbs X 10 (20 push ups)

Closegrips Bench Press:
Set 1: 135lbs X 10
Set 2: 185lbs X 8
Set 3: 225lbs X 8
Set 4: 245lbs X 6
Set 5: 275lbs X 5

One Arm Extensions: (Alternate towards head elbow bent motion, and switched to bent over motion over chest)
Set 1: 25lbs X 30, 25lbs X 10
Set 2: 25lbs X 20, 25lbs X 8
Set 3: 25lbs X 15, 25lbs X 8
Set 4: 25lbs X 10, 25lbs X 6

60 minutes of 3.5-4.0 steady walk on the treadmill.

Stretch.....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=547&referrerid=3464

From,
Skiman

:horror

WOW ! OUCH !

MF....u always know how to cheer me up. :)

U know....i think that might be effecting me too....

i haven't got anything to snack anymore....not to mention..that money is kinda tight cuz of the moving expenses...so i haven't really gone out to buy me a pack of almonds and what not.

I usually eat Subway for lunch and a salad for dinner. But I see you point. :/

For those of you who are tired of grilled chicken breasts I recommend trying bison meat. Lots of athletes and bodybuilders at the gym have this. It has a real good flavor and is extremely lean and healthy. Since I'm busy bouncing from work to the gym Mon - Fri I usually do all my grilling on Sundays whether its bison steaks, bison burgers, chicken breasts or sometimes fish and have that for the rest of the week. It helps to rotate so you don't get burned out eating the same meals because once boredom sets in then your willpower weakens and then it's off to Taco Bell.

So have any of you guys tried or done Scooby's backpack and roller pushups?

I love doing these alternate exercises along with my usual barbell and dumbbell weight training :rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IVTlphq6EBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IVTlphq6EBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zm1Bo_QBZ_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zm1Bo_QBZ_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've been there, I'll start my jog and my mind will be everywhere but the run

That's the best. You'll do some amazing thinking on the run, one of the most under appreciated aspects of it. I find I'll step out the house with all these things floating around in my head, and while running, I'm able to be at peace, and sort out issues that would have taken days sitting on my ass. Running is cut and dry, and helps make gray area decisions either black or white. You'll just know.

So have any of you guys tried or done Scooby's backpack and roller pushups?

I love doing these alternate exercises along with my usual barbell and dumbbell weight training :rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IVTlphq6EBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IVTlphq6EBY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zm1Bo_QBZ_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zm1Bo_QBZ_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lol...almost everyday back in basic training. Good workout!!! Especially after 5 mile ruck march.

^^^Cool!! I'm sticking with Ja3ced. I tried the Black Powder last week an didn't notice anything other than the bad aftertaste I kept getting. I ordered one of those 5 pack samples for $5 so not a total loss, but I'll just keep on with what I got.

Back