The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I still to Controlled Lab's White Flood, it's the best I've found. Although I haven't been on any stimulants in a long time, I'm curious to try Ja3ced.

I've tried the rest and they are not up to par but it works differently for different ppl.

Yea I still to Controlled Lab's White Flood, it's the best I've found. Although I haven't been on any stimulants in a long time, I'm curious to try Ja3ced.

I've tried the rest and they are not up to par but it works differently for different ppl.

Cool cool. I wanted to try that one too, but after Black Powder did nothing I might just pass.

Well, it wasn't wait lifting, but I hit the driving range tonight and I always find that's a nice workout, I remember the first time I went golfing and being shocked at how many parts of the body are involved in swinging that club.

Try walking with your bag over your shoulder for a full 18 holes made up of mostly Par 4's.

You will definitely be feeling it later on.

Wow, the time just seemed to fly by on the superpump stuff. The only other pre sup I have taken was N.O. Explode and I prefer this stuff hands down. I love trying new things but I think this will be my choice for pre workout. I even only had the one scoop. :lol

Superpump+AC/DC= Crazy man :rock

Try walking with your bag over your shoulder for a full 18 holes made up of mostly Par 4's.

You will definitely be feeling it later on.

My first time out I used a cart, but between the actual play and the physical workout, I'm done with with carts, much better carrying, tiring, but worth it.

Gas cart or pull cart?. I have always use a pull cart the last few years, before that i carried my bag on and off or got free gas cart and free full round of golf twice a month as my bestfriend used to work in the club house at a local course years ago.

I love golfing but, watching it meh.

Gas cart. Definitely more fun to do than watch. I used to stereotype what sorts of people play, but after actually getting out and doing it, I can appreciate that anyone can enjoy, it's just a relaxing, quiet time outdoors. Throw in some drinks or a cigar and it's a really nice get away and it's a good workout.

Yea, you can do a full 18 with a gas cart in no time, especially if you are playing "best ball". It really does take lots of skill/finesse and patience to play golf, more then most people not familiar with golf would think. It is really nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, especially if the greens are looked after well.

I think the first real important tip when teeing off after you have had a quick lesson on how to properly adjust your swing, is always keep your eye on the back of the ball all the way through your swing even a second after your swing is completed.

My biggest problem playing is in my head, my technique's ok, but when my mind gets thrown off, I get worse and worse, and getting back to normal is tough.

Wow, the time just seemed to fly by on the superpump stuff. The only other pre sup I have taken was N.O. Explode and I prefer this stuff hands down. I love trying new things but I think this will be my choice for pre workout. I even only had the one scoop. :lol

Told ya!

Enjoy!:cool:

Best supplement I ever took was 1-AD back before those were banned from GNC stores. I literally went from benching 225 five reps to benching it thirty times in a little over 2 months.

Wait til you try others... :naughty

Back