The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only one I'm gonna buy after this is the white flood stuff. I got a sample but it was the tiniest thing so I guess it was hard to measure my workout on the bs packet. :lol

that's where the buck stopped on me with N.O. products...

N.O. Explode IMO was the bottom feeder of the rest of the products, especially whenever they got sued because of lack of CM3 in their product and basically more caffeine, that's why Ronnie dropped the line as well for being the face of BSN.

All exercises 30 seconds rest between sets.

2010-04-06 Legs + Cardio

Leg Extensions
Set 1: 50lbs X 20
Set 2: 50lbs X 20
Set 3: 50lbs X 20
Set 4: 50lbs X 20

Leg Press
Set 1: 315lbs X 20
Set 2: 495lbs X 15
Set 3: 675lbs X 12
Set 4: 855lbs X 10
Set 5: 945lbs X 8
Set 6: 1045lbs X 6

Hack Squats
Set 1: 90lbs X 20
Set 2: 180lbs X 15
Set 3: 270lbs X 12
Set 4: 360lbs X 10

Front Barbell Squats
Set 1: 135lbs X 20
Set 2: 135lbs X 20
Set 3: 135lbs X 20
Set 4: 135lbs X 20

Calve Raises
Set 1: 90lbs X 20
Set 2: 180lbs X 12
Set 3: 225lbs X 10
Set 4: 270lbs X 8
Set 5: 315lbs X 8

Cardio Liss Walk on treadmill 60 minutes

Stretch.........

2010-04-07 Back/Hamstrings + Cardio

50 chinups

Deadlift (superset push ups in between each set, no rest)
Set 1: 135lbs X 12
Push ups X 20
Set 2: 185lbs X 10
Push ups X 20
Set 3: 225lbs X 10
Push ups X 20
Set 4: 275lbs X 8
Push ups X 20
Set 5: 315lbs X 6
Push ups X 20
Set 6: 365lbs X 6
Push ups X 20
Set 7: 405lbs X 4
Push ups X 20

Late Pull Downs
Set 1: 70lbs X 20
Set 2: 90lbs X 15
Set 3: 110lbs X 12
Set 4: 130lbs X 10

Nautilus Hammer Rows
Set 1: 70lbs X 20
Set 2: 90lbs X 10
Set 3: 110lbs X 8
Set 4: 130lbs X 6
Set 5: 150lbs X 4

Bent Over Rows (Close Grip for lower lats)
Set 1: 135lbs X 10
Set 2: 145lbs X 8
Set 3: 155lbs X 6
Set 4: 185lbs X 6

Lying Hamstring Hammer Strength
Set 1: 50lbs to failure
Set 2: 50lbs to failure
Set 3: 50lbs to failure
Set 4: 50lbs to failure

Standing Hamstring Hammer Strength (Single Legged)
Set 1: 30lbs to failure
Set 2: 30lbs to failure
Set 3: 30lbs to failure

Lying Hamstring Free Weighted
Set 1: 15lbs to failure
Set 2: 10lbs to failure
Set 3: 10lbs to failure

Cardio Liss Walk on treadmill 60 minutes

Stretch........

that's where the buck stopped on me with N.O. products...

N.O. Explode IMO was the bottom feeder of the rest of the products, especially whenever they got sued because of lack of CM3 in their product and basically more caffeine, that's why Ronnie dropped the line as well for being the face of BSN.

plus the taste IMO was terrible :lol

I wish I could say the same. I've got severe acid reflux so I not only get the bad taste on the way down, but constantly had to deal with it popping back up.:confused:

I started to get this or maybe it was heart burn can't remember whenever I began college, I went to the doc about it and it was cause by too much soda as a kid... I grew up with a mother that had no clue about nutrition and basically fed me anything I wanted and an unlimited supply of soda. It didn't hinder my athletic abilities or maybe it did :lol, I could of been a better athlete in HS.

Needless to say I broke a lot of plateau's in college sports whenever I started learning about nutrition along with getting a job at GNC throughout my college days, it really helped.

I started to get this or maybe it was heart burn can't remember whenever I began college, I went to the doc about it and it was cause by too much soda as a kid... I grew up with a mother that had no clue about nutrition and basically fed me anything I wanted and an unlimited supply of soda. It didn't hinder my athletic abilities or maybe it did :lol, I could of been a better athlete in HS.

Needless to say I broke a lot of plateau's in college sports whenever I started learning about nutrition along with getting a job at GNC throughout my college days, it really helped.

Mine's due to a reconstructed esophagus and paralyzed vocal chord.

The only one I'm gonna buy after this is the white flood stuff. I got a sample but it was the tiniest thing so I guess it was hard to measure my workout on the bs packet. :lol

WF was just OK for me. Theres a lot of caffeine(250 mg i believe) in it whereas SP has only 100 mg, and does not rely on it for it's energy effect.

(may try to make my own homemade NO product sometime)

:rotfl Thanks great, Bam.

I need to get some progress pics in here. I'll make sure I remove my Jonas brothers and Twilight posters before taking new pics, though.

Glad you are back working out again, Adam.

Ill- glad you are with us.

:rotfl Thanks great, Bam.

I need to get some progress pics in here. I'll make sure I remove my Jonas brothers and Twilight posters before taking new pics, though.

Glad you are back working out again, Adam.

Ill- glad you are with us.

Post them up! :rock

Lol....Twilight posters are for female tweens.

Yeah right....i bet u got a poster for each character.:monkey1

WF was just OK for me. Theres a lot of caffeine(250 mg i believe) in it whereas SP has only 100 mg, and does not rely on it for it's energy effect.

(may try to make my own homemade NO product sometime)

Mines in the blog, all the recipe is there :lecture (last for months and I don't have to spend top $$$ for just a months worth)

Back