The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special K bar for breakfast and lunch. 3 miles in the morning. P90X in the evening followed by a protein shake and maximum pooping.

Ur such a n00b Woffy! Everybody knows that I ain't got time for exercise at the moment! :slap

:monkey5

Next week I'm gonna try to find time tho....maybe do some cardio on my lunch break at work 3 times a week. I'll have to also squeeze in a shower at the gym (Ewwww).
I'm just tired of not being able to work out......and I really miss contributing to the thread.

AARRRGGGHHHH Freelancin sux!!!:mad:

As for the 4 day thing.....I was gonna try a laxative....but that won't work since girls don't poop. :lecture

Hey...what do u guys think about those 14 day body cleansers....do they work?

Ur such a n00b Woffy! Everybody knows that I ain't got time for exercise at the moment! :slap

Next week I'm gonna try to find time tho....maybe do some cardio on my lunch break at work 3 times a week. I'll have to also squeeze in a shower at the gym (Ewwww).
I'm just tired of not being able to work out......and I really miss contributing to the thread.

AARRRGGGHHHH Freelancin sux!!!:mad:

As for the 4 day thing.....I was gonna try a laxative....but that won't work since girls don't poop. :lecture

Hey...what do u guys think about those 14 day body cleansers....do they work?

Stay away from any fad (i.e. cleansers)... They will mess you up. You want to lose 4 lbs..

Eat a ton of fruit and veggies and only drink water or green tea.

Stay away from all sugars.

And find a way to run for 10 min as fast as you can. as long as you are pouring sweat you will lose the weigh.

Oh and learn to take a DUMP!!!!!

Crap that Crap OUT!!!!

Stay away from any fad (i.e. cleansers)... They will mess you up. You want to lose 4 lbs..

And find a way to run for 10 min as fast as you can. as long as you are pouring sweat you will lose the weigh.

Crap that Crap OUT!!!!

:lol
Thanx Buddy!!!

How about dinner.....Can I at least eat a chicken nugget or something! Dayum! :lol

Crap that Crap OUT!!!!

^^^ what he said, although I don't find it necessary to run mega fast if the diet is in check, but if you are only concerned in loosen just weight in general go ahead and gut it out with sprints. I wouldn't know that you are at that level yet though BAM, without being there by your side.

Last edited:
very haha bet that metabolism comes in crazy handy huh? man my metabolisms alright but its nothin crazy, gonna run 5 miles in a bit

My Metabolism sucks. Always has. Not sure what I can do about it though :monkey2

It does indeed. The only thing I do that I would say is unusual is drink about 8 - 10 glasses of green tea a day. Outside of that it's just the P90x stuff.

Do you really think green tea does something ?

new PB today. Ran 4.75miles in 42 min. Getting faster and running farther...

The_Six_Million_Dollar_Man.jpg

:lol
Thanx Buddy!!!

How about dinner.....Can I at least eat a chicken nugget or something! Dayum! :lol

Chicken Nugget is full of grease. It will do more damage than good.

Fruits and Veggies!!!

^^^ what he said, although I don't find it necessary to run mega fast if the diet is in check, but if you are only concerned in loosen just weight in general go ahead and gut it out with sprints. I wouldn't know that you are at that level yet though BAM, without being there by your side.

Too Bad ski won't be at SDCC this year, the two of us would hold a Freaks workout session everyday. It will consist of morning routines, properly balanced meal plans including snacks, and night time entertainment to get you ready for the next day.

How could you resist two Bald "PUMP IT UP!!!" Freaks on your case? :yess:

My Metabolism sucks. Always has. Not sure what I can do about it though :monkey2

Do you really think green tea does something ?

Green tea has plenty of anti-oxidants that will cleanse the system and it actually does help with your metabolism.

But in order to speed up you mets, you have to build up your cardio and make sure you burn more cals than you take in. I recommend trying to burn at least 3000 calories per day if you take in 2000.

Soon you will be able to drop your calorie intake down to 1500 while burning 2500 - 3000 daily.

Once you hit your desired weight/fitness goal, then make sure your intake calories matches what you are burning.

food proportions is key to every meal.

and STAY AWAY FROM BUFFETS!!!!!!

Too Bad ski won't be at SDCC this year, the two of us would hold a Freaks workout session everyday. It will consist of morning routines, properly balanced meal plans including snacks, and night time entertainment to get you ready for the next day.

How could you resist two Bald "PUMP IT UP!!!" Freaks on your case? :yess:

Definitely bro, I could go on all night about Fitness and everything I've ever tried throughout my whole life as a bodybuilder. Especially if you get me drinking :naughty :lol

I never get to party (B-Day and NYE) so it's always a big even for me whenever there's time for fun and games.

@ everyone
There's so much I can tell a person upfront and it seems that it all makes more sense once spoken to a person face to face than over blogs, PM's, e-mails, etc... and I love the feeling whenever the person gets the big picture about Fitness and how to control diet and put it in it's a place because that's when everyone really starts seeing results. If you remain 90% not even 100% to the diet I guarantee you are going to get results.

Nik + Ski + Hairless= Beefcakes!

U guys would destroy me with ur fitness regimen. :lol

And thanks Ski for the support! :D

BTW....Why exactly are cleansers considered a fad?

because they strip the body of much needed nutrients and only promote a quick solution. They can be very dangerous and cause severe organ damage if not careful.

It is better to change eating habits and form a proper eating lifestyle.

Quick fixes never work and the rebound usually causes more weight gain than what the person weighed before hand.

Green tea has plenty of anti-oxidants that will cleanse the system and it actually does help with your metabolism.

But in order to speed up you mets, you have to build up your cardio and make sure you burn more cals than you take in. I recommend trying to burn at least 3000 calories per day if you take in 2000.

Soon you will be able to drop your calorie intake down to 1500 while burning 2500 - 3000 daily.

Once you hit your desired weight/fitness goal, then make sure your intake calories matches what you are burning.

food proportions is key to every meal.

and STAY AWAY FROM BUFFETS!!!!!!

I guess I will start doing the tea again. Was not sure it was doing anything so I stopped. :slap

Not sure if I can burn that much everyday. Time is just not on my side :gah:

Wish Hot Toys would make a Steve Austin fig. :(

:exactly::goodpost:

You and me both :hi5:

because they strip the body of much needed nutrients and only promote a quick solution. They can be very dangerous and cause severe organ damage if not careful.

It is better to change eating habits and form a proper eating lifestyle.

Quick fixes never work and the rebound usually causes more weight gain than what the person weighed before hand.

Dayum! Even the natural acai berry ones?!

I have not seen any fad that has worked.

DIETS are a JOKE!!!!!

Someone tells me that they are on a diet I just shake my head.

Being fit and healthy requires two things... A balanced and healthy eating lifestyle and routine exercise.

Nothing else will do it.

You want to lose weight, burn more calories than you take in.

You want to gain weight, take in more calories than you burn and workout to build lean muscles. This way the extra pounds are not fat.

I have not seen any fad that has worked.

DIETS are a JOKE!!!!!

Someone tells me that they are on a diet I just shake my head.

Being fit and healthy requires two things... A balanced and healthy eating lifestyle and routine exercise.

Nothing else will do it.

You want to lose weight, burn more calories than you take in.

You want to gain weight, take in more calories than you burn and workout to build lean muscles. This way the extra pounds are not fat.

QFT :lecture

I use the word diet but I don't believe in it, it's just a way to get ppl to understand but when they ask me if I eat anything normal, I'm like sure but I choose healthy alternatives.

There are cheat meals but I keep it in control and that's what doesn't harm my results day in and day out.

Back