The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have my p90x completion pics in about a month. I'm starting my final phase today. Day 60 will be Tuesday. I've gone from 205 to 178 so far. I'm afraid with a month left I might be down in the 165 range, which is a little lite for my manhood to take.

I'll have my p90x completion pics in about a month. I'm starting my final phase today. Day 60 will be Tuesday. I've gone from 205 to 178 so far. I'm afraid with a month left I might be down in the 165 range, which is a little lite for my manhood to take.

178 and beastly, you are gonna bring it aren't you Wofford! :yess:

Doctor says I have torn tendons and maybe bone damage. I'm on an anti-inflamitory and go for X-rays tomorrow. As soon as they fix me up I'm going right back in it with both feet. :D You can't stop me son.

Dang Wofford! haha what're you doin to lose all that weight?? thats crazy!

very haha bet that metabolism comes in crazy handy huh? man my metabolisms alright but its nothin crazy, gonna run 5 miles in a bit

ahh I drink like 2 gallons of water a day haha so that p90x stuff is for trimming up right?

It's what I'm using it for. You can use it to bulk up as well though if you use heavier weights and go for the lower reps, I'm doing everything at the high end side. I've just been bulky since I was 16 and want to slim down now. As I'm getting older it'll just be easier for me to maintain.

Back