The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need to use it, you can use the resistance bands and yes I bought the DVDs it comes with 12 DVD

Hmmm, trying the download now. We'll see.

I need something to do at home to make up for the time I am missing at the gym.

How much time does each one take at home ?

Hmmm, trying the download now. We'll see.

I need something to do at home to make up for the time I am missing at the gym.

How much time does each one take at home ?

I'm new here as well, Just started doing the P90x

started at 238 and now I'm 220 in my fourth week.
still go to the gym
I take BSN NITRIX SUPER PUMP 250 AND GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN

Not bad... I'm going to nab some bands and try it out before I buy it ;)

I have a friend whose wife is using P90x and she's doing very well with it. I might have to give it a look for home too. I have a membership to two different gyms (one at work and one near home), but the only equipment I have at the house is for boxing/MMA workouts.

Oh, and I'm down to 174 from a one-time max of 205.

I have a friend whose wife is using P90x and she's doing very well with it. I might have to give it a look for home too. I have a membership to two different gyms (one at work and one near home), but the only equipment I have at the house is for boxing/MMA workouts.

wow your max is what i want to weigh lol

Just got to work after a back and cardio HIITsession at 4:30 a.m.

Up to 20 eggs whites, 2 cups of oats and 1/2 blueberries with a 1/2 gallon of water so far today! :rock

A couple more homemade turkey burgers and a 4oz steak freshly cooked this morning should take me into the sunset.

Man that's max is what I weighed in High School :eek:

I wish I could be 220 again :monkey2

Man that's max is what I weighed in High School :eek:

I wish I could be 220 again :monkey2

I suppose I should explain that I was not a healthy 205. I'm only 5'8 and I'm working on my body fat percentage right now. Once the Fall & Winter roll around, I'll fo more to increase my mass (in a good way).

Back