Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you right, super glue it is...wow still looking for corbra desert pants.

even if you do swap the body later as long as it needs a small neck adapter you just pop that off anyways.

:rock :rock :rock

i had just finished reading the ripcord/zartan cobra island stuff again and really just wanted to make a guy that could kick cobra island's butt all by himself.

i was in the original batch also, mando (last one in i think). it's ok that you forgot me...:monkey2

still my favorite 1/6 joe in my collection. this custom was one of the most fun to participate in because a) it was the SB! and b) so cool to see everyone's different takes.

i had just finished reading the ripcord/zartan cobra island stuff again and really just wanted to make a guy that could kick cobra island's butt all by himself.

i was in the original batch also, mando (last one in i think). it's ok that you forgot me...:monkey2

still my favorite 1/6 joe in my collection. this custom was one of the most fun to participate in because a) it was the SB! and b) so cool to see everyone's different takes.

You may have not been on Mando's list, but you weren't forgotten. Check out a few posts before. Onethousandmasks remembered you. Awesome work, too. Badass with the pig and LAW.

(My apologies if you already saw the post, but that is awesome work and the pics deserve to be quoted again).

And yes, Ripcord going rogue and parachuting onto Cobra Island was awesome...as was Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow looking for Zartan to deal out swift punishment, and the Joe team with Hawk leading them to retrieve Ripcord. Classic.

This is the Angry Orc's SB, I hope he doesnt mind me posting it here, its one of my favorites.

002-13.jpg

009-12.jpg

007-15.jpg

008-17.jpg

004-17.jpg

015-15.jpg

019-8.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Sorry about that, Orc. That does explain why it was only fourteen though. I pulled that list from somewhere in the middle of the first thread. The original list is on my old harddrive someplace.
I really dig the hell outta your Trooper. He looks like he could take on an army!:panic:

thanks guys i appreciate it! :rock

it was an amazing sculpt, mando. and it really did justice to the old school SB. i saved everyone's pics of their troops. there were so many cool takes on a classic figure. thoroughly enjoyed waiting to see what everyone was going to do.

Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment (FINAL 5...er 7! New Details #459)

Yeah, it is really big. I put it on an old broad shoulder true type. The baggy fit works with the oversized vest I have, so doesn't look too bad.

Hi.. Sorry for the disturbance.. Could you post some pics showing the uniform's fit.. with and without the vest? just would like to know what I'm getting should I take the same path as yours.. Thanks so much..

Ok. I'll try tonight. Never got around to posting final pics of him anyway.

I need to update those filmcard backs. Been busy with TV production. Anyone can send me links to pics and when I get the chance I will update. Loving all of the customs.

Here's a few pics of just the shirt and pants. Pretty oversized, but still looks cool. If the figure didn't have a helmet I might think the clothing was too big. But looks fine with the helmet.

I'll get some fully dressed pics later.

Thanks. I was overall pleased with how that came out though I like the color of the torso better than how the arms came out (a little green).

Thanks. I was overall pleased with how that came out though I like the color of the torso better than how the arms came out (a little green).

Actually, that differential makes it look like it was issued that color. I think it's great and a very practical updated look! :huh

Kinda almost wish I'd thought of that. :( :lol

Here's a few pics of just the shirt and pants. Pretty oversized, but still looks cool. If the figure didn't have a helmet I might think the clothing was too big. But looks fine with the helmet.

I'll get some fully dressed pics later.

IMHO.. It's a nice fit.. Can't wait to see the complete bash.. Awesome start..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back