The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand Morgans actions, but his world is not ready for it yet.
Indeed. I said the same thing a few pages back as well. He's got the right idea, but not in the post zombie apocalyptic world.
They're living in a time where they must fear the living.

Okay, so the zombies are all pooled down below the cliff, covered by vehicles, going out forming a line right. Why don't they just burn them all at the source while having another group shoot and pile the bodies up just to make sure none of the zombies got out and start a fire or something.

Okay, so the zombies are all pooled down below the cliff, covered by vehicles, going out forming a line right. Why don't they just burn them all at the source while having another group shoot and pile the bodies up just to make sure none of the zombies got out and start a fire or something.

There is a scene where the cliff collapse so they're coming no matter what. And fire won't kill them all. They'll just survive pass the flame. That diabetic blond girl die to 2 of them that survive the fire and encased within glass.

Imagine Morgan dealing with the governor

Imagine dealing with terminus

Or dealing with the claimed guys.....

Even dealing with a Shane...

Morgan would have gotten the entire group killed over and over, he is insane. He never got better

He got his son killed and now almost got carol killed

He was always a weak man. Carl was a little boy and he shot his own mom... Morgan wasn't even able to save his son

Imagine Morgan dealing with the governor

Imagine dealing with terminus

Or dealing with the claimed guys.....

Even dealing with a Shane...

Morgan would have gotten the entire group killed over and over, he is insane. He never got better

He got his son killed and now almost got carol killed

He was always a weak man. Carl was a little boy and he shot his own mom... Morgan wasn't even able to save his son

Morgan will be tested with the best of them. His son died before he became a changed man. Everyone loose a friend/relative to zombies.

One can argue that Rick got his flaw too. Even his own son, Carl, blame him for mistake at the prison and dropped the badge. During the Governor episode, Glen was upset of Rick's action that Maggie could be compromised and Daryl left anyway.

So there will be friction anyway, whether Morgan is around or not.

Be interesting how the story develop with Morgan.

Last edited:
I personally didn't care for the mid season finale. I found it way too predictable. We all knew that wall was going to come down at some point, the imprisoned wolf will escape, and Glen makes it back, sort of. The only thing I bet would have happened was that boy killing someone, and that didn't happen.....yet.

I personally didn't care for the mid season finale. I found it way too predictable. We all knew that wall was going to come down at some point, the imprisoned wolf will escape, and Glen makes it back, sort of. The only thing I bet would have happened was that boy killing someone, and that didn't happen.....yet.

I ended up reading spoilers for episode 9, eeek! What happens in that would have been better to see in the mid-season finale.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Post that stuff in spoilers man!

Well I heard it during a episode 8/episode 9 spoiler preview on YouTube. It sounds true enough. The guy said...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was hoping they would deviate a bit from the comics on that bit. I want to see that one person around for a bit longer. :monkey2

You dont have to be Nostradamus to figure out sam will be a walker meal 30 seconds outside the door. They should have blindfolded and gagged him that way he wouldnt freak.

In case anyone wants a complete rundown of what happens in the comics...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And this what I think will happen in the show...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back