The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the show that close to catching up with the comic!?

Eh.... not really. This current arc could be played out through 2017. Wrap up this season in April with Negan being introduced.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus they have proven that they will veer from the comic like with the whole hospital story...if they need to kill some time, they will, but they are definitely going to drag Negan out for as long as they can I imagine

Episode was absolutely fantastic, one of the best since the very start. Things are really hotting up, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is all heading.

On a side note, I really hope the Negan storyline isn't dragged out for too long. I really felt that took the heat out of the whole Governor thing, he died about ten episodes too late and by the end it was just tiresome.

I thought this was the best episode of the second half of the season. I can't wait to see JDM's first appearance and turn as Negan, those Polaroids on the wall were just chilling.

Very intense episode!

It's gotta be Glenn that meets lucille. There were plenty of foreshadowing moments that made me think this, none more so than when Maggie says "it's going to cost us something" in response to the deal they plan to make.

He finds the pictures, the baby, the first time he has to kill some one, etc etc. My money's on Glenn. If I had to think of an alternative it would be Abraham. Rosita watching.

Very intense episode!

It's gotta be Glenn that meets lucille. There were plenty of foreshadowing moments that made me think this, none more so than when Maggie says "it's going to cost us something" in response to the deal they plan to make.

He finds the pictures, the baby, the first time he has to kill some one, etc etc. My money's on Glenn. If I had to think of an alternative it would be Abraham. Rosita watching.

Daryl has more direct foreshadowing though. He is the one who blows up Negan's gang. He is the one who suggests to take on Negan. Didn't he even say they aren't so tough? My money is still on Daryl.

Back