The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about Maggie. It'll be fantastic!

537.gif

I don't think Maggie would be off-limits to be killed but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think Maggie would be off-limits to be killed but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't read the comics, just the wikis etc, but I get the impression

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't read the comics, just the wikis etc, but I get the impression

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

To be honest nothing would shock me now. Yes things are still hard to watch but during the last episode we witnessed our group murder living people during their sleep, I found that quite unsettling to watch. And this is a show that isn't allowed to use the F word because it might upset people...

Nawh, Maggie got given this responsibility all of A sudden by rick to set up the deal, why is that? She's done nothing for the last few episodes. She's gonna feel guilty as hell when Glenn bites it.

I can see it coming.

Too many signs for me point to glen.

Maggie had been meeting with Deanna and learning how to be diplomatic, or something.

To be honest nothing would shock me now. Yes things are still hard to watch but during the last episode we witnessed our group murder living people during their sleep, I found that quite unsettling to watch. And this is a show that isn't allowed to use the F word because it might upset people...

They were people armed with guns extorting a community armed with spears, upon threat of brutal death.

It's not really murder if you got it comin'.

No offense, but I'm really tired of hearing this complaint. It's becoming the new "Is no one thinking of the children?!!?"

The majority of people who like gore and watch this show don't like gratuitous swearing at 7 pm. Deal with it and move on.

No offense, but I'm really tired of hearing this complaint. It's becoming the new "Is no one thinking of the children?!!?"

The majority of people who like gore and watch this show don't like gratuitous swearing at 7 pm. Deal with it and move on.

I'm not crying out for bad language every other word. The show warrants the need for gore and gun violence to keep the world real and grounded just like it warrants the need for a bad word every now and then to keep the characters grounded and believable. Maybe it's because UK TV is less censored. But that's my opinion so to quote yourself 'deal with it and move on'.

I don't like any of the "heroes" anymore, not even Rick. They all feel like they've overstayed their welcome with no where else to go in terms of characterization.

With that said, I'm looking forward to Negan putting the group in their place. If I had it my way, he'd smash all their heads in. The latest episode was really well done, I enjoyed it. I hope this looming presence and build up pays off. If Jeffrey Dean Morgan is charasmatic and zany enough, he should be fun to watch and compelling enough for the entirety of season 7.

I think the shows just lacking a decent villain. So Negans arrived at just the right time.

Why do characters have to continuously develop? Seems a skewed literary criteria to me.

The world they live in puts an emphasis on survival more than development IMO. They are all in a daily struggle to stay among the living. That in and of itself is a compelling story as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not crying out for bad language every other word. The show warrants the need for gore and gun violence to keep the world real and grounded just like it warrants the need for a bad word every now and then to keep the characters grounded and believable. Maybe it's because UK TV is less censored. But that's my opinion so to quote yourself 'deal with it and move on'.

I agree with you. Nothing wrong with a few F bombs. Especially given the graphic violence in the show already.

Back