The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's not likely going to be Daryl or Glen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah, yes, Mr. Green got it. Glenn will sacrifice himself for Maggie trade. Or possibly one man(Glenn) for two women trade(Maggie & Carol); the heroic way worthy of Glenn. This is the first time he had to kill and thus his moral punishment.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last night's episode was another excellent one. This back half of Season 6 has been on a roll with fantastic episodes.

The whole second half of the episode was insane. Biggest moment for me was that Glenn finally got his first human kill and then some...his qualms about it were pretty heart-wrenching though. As always, loved the overall badassery of Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and even Aaron. Not to mention Father Gabriel. I loved how he recited scripture before shooting that guy...amen! He has 100% redeemed himself from his cowardly actions in Season 5.

I really felt for Carol this episode. Her guilt regarding her high kill count and her failure to protect all the kids (Sophia, Lizzie, Mika, and Sam) have really taken a toll on her. I think she is protecting Morgan and not taddling on him because, in a way, she is starting to think he is right.

As cool as it was, a violent, preemptive strike against what is clearly only one of Negan's outposts, and not his primary base of operations at all, will have severe repercussions for Rick and Team Alexandria. I just hope Maggie and Carol aren't on the receiving end of that punishment. Not yet. Speaking of punishment, Glenn seeing those pictures on the wall of what appears to be Lucille's victims was pretty ominous foreshadowing of what's coming.

Ah, yes, Mr. Green got it. Glenn will sacrifice himself for Maggie trade. Or possibly one man(Glenn) for two women trade(Maggie & Carol); the heroic way worthy of Glenn. This is the first time he had to kill and thus his moral punishment.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am only speculating but when I see Laura Cohen (Maggie) on Talking Dead last week and other Guest Shows promoting “The Boy” months ago I keep thinking “hey wait a minute”!!!
Is there a reason she cut her hair short? Does it mean she’s not on the show anymore?

Also thinking Abraham

Sometimes they wear wigs or extensions. But if they're finished shooting, I'm sure the actors want a shorter clean cut look given the heat they had to endure down in Hotlanta.

As much as I loved last night's episode, I did have a couple issues:

- Maggie shouldn't have been there. Period. I don't see Glenn (or any husband for that matter) allowing it whether or not she ran the whole deal.

- Showing up in the middle of the night for the exchange should have been an immediate red flag to Negan's men.

And a couple of positives:

- Father Gabriel was great. I like where his character is going.

- Can't get enough Jesus - quickly becoming one of my favorite characters

This was one of the best episodes of the entire series IMO.

Middle of the night makes sense when you think about it...the guy did supposedly just murder the leader of the Hilltop and it makes sense that he would have to sneak out at night

First five minutes of this episode was a complete waste of my time. Stupid song and a stupid scene.

The rest of it was great.

My guess is that they strike a deal/trade and will release Maggie and Carol.

One comes back fine.... the other comes back as a walker.

In the comic, was the "Wolves" issue resolved so quickly?

The way I interpreted the Wolves hierarchy was that those who attacked Alexandria were almost like slaves, just doing the bidding of their "masters" or higher up.

The wolves weren't in the comic, but the assumption is that they are a modified version of the scavengers who only lasted 4 issues

Did anyone else think that Jesus looked like the Winter Soldier last night when he put his mask on to fight?

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Sebastian-Stan.jpg

Oh, ok. People are Froot Loops for Negan! What are they going going to do once that storyline is over?

Oh wait, the usual, complain and whine.

I am sure they will stretch it out for a while...after the Negan arc in the comic things got a little boring for a while IMO

Back