The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which was really really a brutal moment, it was then I realized I was reading a comic that was like nothing before it....full panel horror....i actually had to put it down for a few.....same with "Lucille" and her first victim.

There are definitely fans who will drop the show if Daryl dies, and I agree that they were probably missing the point of the overall story if they watched for a single character. To me , watching an ensemble cast character driven show like TWD, for a single character is bizarre . But I suppose people watched LOST for Jack or Sawyer....

I cant ever remember watching a show for a specific character only....well thats not true, when I was 7 or so I watched Happy Days for "Da Fonz"

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats right. I knew it was a woman, just couldn't remember the name. I guess when I said "men" I meant one of his group. That character showed up in the first TWD video game from Telltale.

Thats right. I knew it was a woman, just couldn't remember the name. I guess when I said "men" I meant one of his group. That character showed up in the first TWD video game from Telltale.

That's right. I don't remember if they ever hinted at her involvement in the Telltale game was before or after the prison. Either way, its a strange loose end for the comic universe that could be explored later.

I have a 21st Century sniper figure that looked a bit like Negan. So here is a picture of what I believe will happen this season :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
That's right. I don't remember if they ever hinted at her involvement in the Telltale game was before or after the prison. Either way, its a strange loose end for the comic universe that could be explored later.

The first Telltale game was set right after the apocalypse, so I'm guessing before.

So it's not likely going to be Daryl or Glen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So it's not likely going to be Daryl or Glen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back