The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought they would tie in a comic event here..... but nope. It reminded me of one of those old Lifetime movies. Anybody ever watched one of those? The ones where there are two women and they fight each other over a child or a man or something and it is so obvious the one that will win. This is what happened with Maggie and Carol. So obvious.

Overall it was an okay episode. Boring, but okay. I thought they would keep up the pace, but it seems like they will be slowing it down and will drag this arc out as long as possible. Just like they did with The Governor probably. I just hope we see Negan before seasons end.

I also don't like how Carol is acting. At first it was a game for her..... but then at the end of the episode she really is acting like that. How does she go from wanting to basically kill Morgan to some wimp who struggles/hesitates in killing her captors.... I just don't get the character progression there. Makes no sense at all. It is like she is reverting back to early Carol.

She was struggling with the amount of deaths she has caused. She knows she has to kill to survive but that has to take its toll eventually. It was good that they showed a more human side to her and how she was struggling to cope. She burned a load of men to death!

Same. It truly is baffling how she is completely fine... then turns into a mess. Maybe I missed something :dunno

It is no different then what some soldiers in combat would go through. She is starting to have PTSD from all the killing and it is starting to weigh heavily on her conscience. But when Maggie/fellow soldier starts to be in danger she does her duty to protect her.

An episode focusing on character development? HEAVEN FORFEIT!!!

walker-stalker-con-the-cast-of-the-walking-dead-talk-how-they-d-want-to-die-753737.gif

A puddle of gas would put a cigarette out, but if you have fumes built up and the ember breaks open without being extinguished, it could ignite.

Hold on. I'll go dump out some gas in an enclosed space and see if I'm right. Be right back...

A puddle of gas would put a cigarette out, but if you have fumes built up and the ember breaks open without being extinguished, it could ignite.

Hold on. I'll go dump out some gas in an enclosed space and see if I'm right. Be right back...

:lol Well...did it work?

Yea google says: The liquid will douse the cigarette. A lit cigarette isn't hot enough to ignite the gasoline.

But since this is a show about zombies and Daryl lit a pond on fire with a RPG, we'll cut them some slack.

Back