The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A puddle of gas would put a cigarette out, but if you have fumes built up and the ember breaks open without being extinguished, it could ignite.

Hold on. I'll go dump out some gas in an enclosed space and see if I'm right. Be right back...

homemade-firework-fail-o.gif

With all the killing I have seen on that show over the years for some reason that "set them on fire" kind of got to me... I'm not sure I really liked that one and I'm not sure why that one and not any of the others.... weird.

With all the killing I have seen on that show over the years for some reason that "set them on fire" kind of got to me... I'm not sure I really liked that one and I'm not sure why that one and not any of the others.... weird.

Because burning to death has to be the worst way to go.

It is no different then what some soldiers in combat would go through. She is starting to have PTSD from all the killing and it is starting to weigh heavily on her conscience. But when Maggie/fellow soldier starts to be in danger she does her duty to protect her.

That is a good valid explanation. That thought never crossed my mind. It makes perfect sense. Thanks.

This "slow" episode is showing Carol coming to grips with her past. She killed before as defense or in protection of others. These kills are to better their situation, not for traditional survival or protection. She sees them as unneeded...and possible wrong. Shes trying to justify them to herself with everything she says to the Savior group,. She really trying to convince herself they need to die.

"you guys really think your the good guys".

She is realizing what Rick has decided is wrong. Shes also turning toward Morgan. What he said is taking root in her head.

Carol is having a crisis of conscience....she knows the path they follow is going to cost them......shes worried who will pay the price.

Unfortunately, if my theory is correct , following a heavy single character driven episode ...that character dies.....
tumblr_mstt5fWjiN1sevohpo5_250.gif

I bet when the group meets up with the real Negan (if he's an actually person in the show), Carol will go back to her old tough self again :lol.

another good episode. I really like the real intimate episodes thrown in every once in awhile.

I bet when the group meets up with the real Negan (if he's an actually person in the show), Carol will go back to her old tough self again :lol.

after a couple people said they were Negan, I'm starting to think you may be onto something, he may not be any one person in the show?

As both a smoker and a worshipper of Satan, I have years of experience with fire.

There was never anything to worry about, but thanks for your concern! :duff

This "slow" episode is showing Carol coming to grips with her past. She killed before as defense or in protection of others. These kills are to better their situation, not for traditional survival or protection. She sees them as unneeded...and possible wrong. Shes trying to justify them to herself with everything she says to the Savior group,. She really trying to convince herself they need to die.

"you guys really think your the good guys".

She is realizing what Rick has decided is wrong. Shes also turning toward Morgan. What he said is taking root in her head.

Carol is having a crisis of conscience....she knows the path they follow is going to cost them......shes worried who will pay the price.

Unfortunately, if my theory is correct , following a heavy single character driven episode ...that character dies.....
tumblr_mstt5fWjiN1sevohpo5_250.gif

Let's not forget that Carol probably feels responsible for Sam's death, as well.

Carol has grown into one of the best characters on the show.

I agree.

Back