The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did she have it coming?

She actively opened that car with a goddamn zombie inside, for a can. Moron. Being loud in an open area, moaning about the apocalypse, I knew she was gonna get it.

She didn't know beforehand what was in that cooler, unless she had x-ray vision. And it was a learning experience for her, since she wasn't out at all or much. As for being loud, they're all guilty of that.

So why does everyone want all these characters to die?

They just wanna watch a show with Rick and Carl walking round with a baby? Because those are the only characters off limits.

Game of Thrones doesn't have a difficult time redirecting attention to new characters and making them interesting. We know some new big players are coming in and I wouldn't mind seeing one or two long timers offed so the new guys can get their due. Kill Daryl and Glenn and put
Spoiler Spoiler:
Jesus and Negan in the spotlight. It raises the stakes and keeps things fresh and suspenseful. I suspect Negan is going to be very fleshed out based on the Governor having gotten his own episodes. The thing is we go several episodes at a time without seeing some lower level characters right now so when they kill them there's not really an impact. Can anyone say they cared about Denise being killed? Sure it was out of left field so it was a little shocking but I didn't feel the show lost anything.

The reason I've wanted Daryl killed by Negan is because that would really push Negan as an all time bad. That would have everyone hating him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The reason I've wanted Daryl killed by Negan is because that would really push Negan as an all time bad. That would have everyone hating him. Any comic fan knows Glen gets it in the books but the Glen teasing death earlier this season just wastes any impact if he dies in the show at Negans hands.

I disagree. It gives it more weight. To see Glen survive and survive again because of his love for Maggie and their unborn baby only to die in such a brutal manner will resonate far more tragically than a Daryl or an Abraham death.

Game of Thrones doesn't have a difficult time redirecting attention to new characters and making them interesting. We know some new big players are coming in and I wouldn't mind seeing one or two long timers offed so the new guys can get their due. Kill Daryl and Glenn and put
Spoiler Spoiler:
Jesus and Negan in the spotlight. It raises the stakes and keeps things fresh and suspenseful. I suspect Negan is going to be very fleshed out based on the Governor having gotten his own episodes. The thing is we go several episodes at a time without seeing some lower level characters right now so when they kill them there's not really an impact. Can anyone say they cared about Denise being killed? Sure it was out of left field so it was a little shocking but I didn't feel the show lost anything.

Games of Thrones isn't even written the same as TWD. And you also don't see them killing off certain characters on that show either.

I'm betting they have a backstory show or shows on Negan as well, especially with who is playing him. He'll be on there awhile.

Then it's the long wait. We can only hope Fear the Walking Dead steps up to the plate.

FTWD too watered down. They're trying the new floating dead now, like fish or any predator don't eat them first. Those who are not already desensitize might enjoy it.

12717895_10153528483242717_3520625956875950270_n.jpg

Man, we could be in for a bloodbath next week. Walking Dead's Red Wedding? They've set up so many characters that could easily die next week!

-Daryl
-Carol
-Morgan
-Glenn
-Abraham
-Rosita
-Sasha
-Maggie
-Michonne
-Tobin

And probably some I'm forgetting some as well! Any one of those would leave guilt-ridden or heart broken survivors behind, which I feel has been the set up the last half of this season. And for all we know, Daryl and Carol are already dead. :google

Season 7's opener could be a real downer, with Tara at a minimum, likely coming back to bad news.

I understand it to mean that the motivating story behind a character's feelings and a tions has resolved.

There has not been a daryl story in some time. He's basically just muscle at this ponit. There is a Morgan story, a Carol story, a Carl story. But daryl's emotional journey ended when he had to kill Merle. My .02.

A character is spent when their capacity to cause or resolve conflict has ended. Dixon isn't over by a long shot.

Last edited:
Back