The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, like they'll get a job that fast in the acting world.

I remember that happening on Dexter, someone getting a new show and their death didn't even happened yet (new show Happened the same year that they die)

Besides:

Daryl already has a new show.

will he be a regular? and when is the show starting

Also if he moves out of Atlanta then it would be pretty obvious too. they can try to hide who died but the person killed will probably be moving soon too.

Man......lucille is bad A$$. I've never read the comics but I'm sure Jeffrey Dean Morgan didn't disappoint. Still a little in shock at the saviors numbers. I know Jesus becomes Rick's right hand man so they must be ready to let Daryl go.

I remember that happening on Dexter, someone getting a new show and their death didn't even happened yet (new show Happened the same year that they die)

Besides:

Also if he moves out of Atlanta then it would be pretty obvious too. they can try to hide who died but the person killed will probably be moving soon too.

it's just a reality show while he has downtime.

What pixeltwin said, downtime.

You really don't get it... do you?

It will be spoiled by July. Nobody wanted a cliffhanger. This show has been building towards this and they cop out for ratings towards season 7.

They are in it for the money/rating and not for the story.

You dont get it. AMC is a business. Of course they are in it for the money. :lol

I don't think it was Maggie cause that would be pretty F'd to kill off a pregnant lady like that lol, so I'm thinking Daryl or Glen, possibly even Carl since he had Neegans gun. None of the others would have enough of a impact as they are leading on imo.

You really don't get it... do you?

It will be spoiled by July. Nobody wanted a cliffhanger. This show has been building towards this and they cop out for ratings towards season 7.

They are in it for the money/rating and not for the story.

A tv show is in it for the money, who would've thought.

You honestly need to stop watching the show before you have a stroke. :lol

Anyone who reads the comics (and knows how thickly padded with filler they are) should not be surprised at this turn of events. :lol

Besides:

​The show is only on for 6 episodes and they're already filmed.

Just from what I'm hearing, I think they'll be deviating from the comic even more.

My guess is Abraham. Listen to what Negan says after he swings the first time.

I can't imagine the SDCC trailer won't reveal who dies. It will be really hard to show anything without a few reveals at least of who didn't die. The trailer can't be all Alexandria, Hill Top, and the Kingdom with Morgan and Carol.

Doesn't Negan say, "He's taking it like a champ" meaning all of the women are safe anyway?

I can't imagine the SDCC trailer won't reveal who dies. It will be really hard to show anything without a few reveals at least of who didn't die. The trailer can't be all Alexandria, Hill Top, and the Kingdom with Morgan and Carol.

Doesn't Negan say, "He's taking it like a champ" meaning all of the women are safe anyway?

can't it?...... Can't they do Exactly that?

i didn't catch that quote, but it has to be someone high on the food chain

Just watching that.... They show everyone multiple times BUT Glenn.

Anyway, I'm bored of this conversation now. :lol

Back