The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 7 opening better show the beating from everyone else's POV and the aftermath. It would be a major cop out otherwise.

Also,
1v4qK1v.jpg

URRMURRGURRD

Just watching that.... They show everyone multiple times BUT Glenn.

Anyway, I'm bored of this conversation now. :lol

Too bad, we've got at least 3 more months of it before SDCC, maybe until October! :lol

Season 7 opening better show the beating from everyone else's POV and the aftermath. It would be a major cop out otherwise.

Also,
1v4qK1v.jpg

URRMURRGURRD

I agree. The brutality of that scene was what made it so impactful. Hopefully we got the POV shot this episode and a third person shot as the opening scene of season 7. I guess they'll be pushing the limit of the censors again - in both language and violence. I hope they go for it!

Oh, and before everyone starts making Custom Negan sculpt interest threads, please note the line "I gotta shave this ****" as he was feeling his scruff. I'm pretty sure he's kept that to finish his Good Wife role up and will be clean shaven next season. But in context, I think him being scruff during this scene was perfectly reasonable - especially blocking off all those road, for probably days. He's clearly been out and about for a while, no time or place to shave.

A tv show is in it for the money, who would've thought.

You honestly need to stop watching the show before you have a stroke. :lol

Any tv show in it for the money is already failing. You make a tv show to tell a story. If the story is good... the money and hype will follow (like Breaking Bad). The story was good for Walking Dead.... then the money followed... now they are milking this show for all it is worth.

Anyone who reads the comics (and knows how thickly padded with filler they are) should not be surprised at this turn of events. :lol

The filler is mostly good though. Unlike this TV show.

Abraham would be a lame choice. He has a death wish. My reaction would be "oh well".

I agree.

700 likes. 1900 dislikes. :lol

Thanks, that is the only thing I will be watching.

Just watching that.... They show everyone multiple times BUT Glenn.

Anyway, I'm bored of this conversation now. :lol

Yeah, I bet it is now Glenn. Shame.

Wow, that was some terrible writing. All the tension is going to be gone by the time we get the payoff six months from now. That would have been a huge moment, something everyone would have been talking about...they screwed that up. Guess I should have expected it, this show is so poorly written.

A very disappointing ending for me personally. Just feel this was a cop out. By the time next season starts, any possible concern I had for who died will pass. They had a real chance to deliver a gripping and powerful scene. At this point, I don't even care who dies. Sad that the hiatus will consists of guesses as to who died. Instead, we could have been talking about the impact of the death for months and how it'll play into next season. Now, we have a game of deadpool (my money is on Daryl) as to who bit it. It feels cheap and undermines the episode for me.

Very very boring until the last ten minutes which just got nasty (but very suspenseful). However, as others have pointed out, the tension is now gone. By the time the next season starts, we will probably know who got hit anyway. I don't know what it is about the writers from this show but they know how to ruin great moments. Welcome to the Tombs comes to mind. They spend weeks and months building to a climatic moment and then wreck it at the very last second.

The fake blood dripping down the camera didn't help either.

Very very boring until the last ten minutes which just got nasty (but very suspenseful). However, as others have pointed out, the tension is now gone. By the time the next season starts, we will probably know who got hit anyway. I don't know what it is about the writers from this show but they know how to ruin great moments. Welcome to the Tombs comes to mind. They spend weeks and months building to a climatic moment and then wreck it at the very last second.

The fake blood dripping down the camera didn't help either.

Yup, really tacky. Reminded me of the James Bond movie openings with the animated blood dripping down or a video game like GTA or something.

They should have just shown the person he picked and let the brutal beating play out. That's a good finisher and people would STILL be talking about who he chose for 6 months straight. Then next season's opener would still start the story as a result of who he killed. Just terrible. They want those ratings even though they already have them. No integrity with the story telling.

Wow, that was some terrible writing. All the tension is going to be gone by the time we get the payoff six months from now. That would have been a huge moment, something everyone would have been talking about...they screwed that up. Guess I should have expected it, this show is so poorly written.

PERFECT!

They should have just shown the person he picked and let the brutal beating play out. That's a good finisher and people would STILL be talking about who he chose for 6 months straight. Then next season's opener would still start the story as a result of who he killed. Just terrible. They want those ratings even though they already have them. No integrity with the story telling.

:exactly:
:clap:clap:clap

Ultimately I agree. They should have showed the death. I think it would have left people just as on edge for season 7 (only with a positive vibe) as they are now.

Back