The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible 7th season death spoiler......

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was always going to be one of the first season 7 spoilers. It may not be that character but even if not it will get spoilt eventually.

Between the comic books already being out there and social media, of course it will. That's like being shocked that something happens in Game of Thrones after reading the books.

It's funny how you come across things without even looking for them these days.

Between the comic books already being out there and social media, of course it will. That's like being shocked that something happens in Game of Thrones after reading the books.

It's funny how you come across things without even looking for them these days.

My facebook and social media feeds are filled with Walking Dead 'Who did Negan kill?' links etc. My sister is currently watching the show from the start and she has to be careful to avoid spoilers because they are so out in the open.

In regards to the death I got the impression from the last Talking Dead episode that the show thinks it can hide who dies and it still be a shock when season 7 starts when in fact most will know who it is before the episode airs.

It's not going to work. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has this charisma about him, something Rick and the gang don't have. The season finale cemented that for me.

There was this poll question during the last Talking Dead, something along the lines of, "Is Negan the villain you love to hate or hate to love?" **** that ****, I love to love that guy. :lol

I wonder what face will be filled with more shock, anger, disappointment, or perhaps even happiness…

The face you have now reading this comment….

Or the face you will have when it is revealed who died by the hands of Negan?

Well, I dunno how legit this is (it could be a very good Photoshop job) but it showed up on my dash, so here goes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back