The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen has facial hair during the Negan Intro, so I doubt that pic is what we are supposed to think it is. The Abraham one is intriguing though. Not sure killing Abraham would have the desired effect. They should have taken his death back from Denise is that is what they are doing.

That is why this show is now ****. They aren't smart enough to leak fake photos of the supposed death to the media then keep secret of the real death to actually surprise people. Of course this could all have been avoided if they just killed someone off in the finale instead of stretching it out for viewership.

Hopefully that pic is true and everyone knows who it is. I'm sure people will still somehow find a way to defend this show.

Well, I dunno how legit this is (it could be a very good Photoshop job) but it showed up on my dash, so here goes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who's head is he meant to be holding?

That is why this show is now ****. They aren't smart enough to leak fake photos of the supposed death to the media then keep secret of the real death to actually surprise people. Of course this could all have been avoided if they just killed someone off in the finale instead of stretching it out for viewership.

Hopefully that pic is true and everyone knows who it is. I'm sure people will still somehow find a way to defend this show.

Well that was short lived.

Who's head is he meant to be holding?

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for the facial hair, well, maybe he shaved it for that new movie and they'll either add it digitally or just "paint" it on him. If he's just there to die, I don't see why it'd be very important for them to look realistic.

About the pic itself, has anyone else come across it? It showed up once on my FB feed, but I didn't see it again, or saw it reported in any other sites. It could very well be fake or maybe just from a previous shoot, but it looks genuine enough to me. Or maybe they purposely leaked it (hence the lack of facial hair) to throw us off?

I ask this honestly and without malicious intent... I wonder if a certain poster has Aspergers.

On topic: I do believe that pic actually IS a bit of misdirection.

Or Tourette's.

They don't need to milk viewership. It's well established, which is why they can indulge themselves by drawing the lines where they decide is best, without having to worry about losing viewers.

Damn, so I'm watching Signs on tv (hadn't watched it in a long time) and after Mel's family discovers crop circles on their property, they go into town. The brother (Johnny Cash) goes to the Army recruiting center, the two weirdo kids go to a book store and Melly Mel goes to the pharmacy. And who's the chick that works there? That fat-whiny-carpet-munching-doctor, but much younger AND much skinnier. Same exact demeanor though; almost on the verge of tears and whiny. :lol

Jedi, Jedi, Jedi. :ohbfrank: :lol

Before he finally appeared, wasn't there Internet speculation that Negan would be around for several seasons? It appears to have died down. A span of two seasons seems much more appropriate...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back