The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Excellent episode. I called every single move from start to end. That's a good sign the shows very consistent. Haven't read the comics either.

The governors clearly a power freak and a master of the mind. I'm wondering what he did for a living before the outbreak.

Interesting episode indeed.

Anybody notice the govnah's group is like an evil version of ricks. Evil glen, Evil Daryl, evil Tdog

Excellent episode. I called every single move from start to end. That's a good sign the shows very consistent. Haven't read the comics either.

The governors clearly a power freak and a master of the mind. I'm wondering what he did for a living before the outbreak.

Interesting episode indeed.

Interested in that as well....also he wouldn't give Andrea his name...."never"....so I'm guessing we won't get it. They showed a pic of his family but that wasn't his wife in his bed. At least that's the way I took it. So his family must be dead.

Interested in that as well....also he wouldn't give Andrea his name...."never"....so I'm guessing we won't get it. They showed a pic of his family but that wasn't his wife in his bed. At least that's the way I took it. So his family must be dead.

The pic was a taste of his past life. Imo we'll see more. I also think this group may not meet (Rick's group) til the end of the season. Just a guess.

And then the one soldier that didn't get shot up runs away with no weapon at all. Come on. That was just plain stupid. Writing. They can do better than that. That whole sequence was so unbelievable.

Yeah I really enjoyed the ep especially the end but the whole scene with the soldiers was poorly written.

I'm guessing we are gonna get an epic Merle/Daryl showdown as well....that will be pure greatness...Kick his A Sea-Bass....Obviously I'll be rooting for Daryl...

Indeed it will be! :yess:

The pic was a taste of his past life. Imo we'll see more. I also think this group may not meet (Rick's group) til the end of the season. Just a guess.

I think you're right and it'll be one hell of a season finale!

Why do they call him the governor? I guess he's just the leader of their group? I always figured he was an actual governor before things went to pot....

Oh, and I haven't watched the third episode yet.

Does anyone else think the "tea" might have something in it to be a "cure" or trying to create a "cure"?

Yeah forget the spoilers. This is a spoiler thread. And there is something definitely in the tea. The governor even tells the mad scientist he need him for his tea. Something very settle that it doesn't raise any brows the first time you hear it.

And also Michonne didn't eat or drink anything they gave them and that why I'm guessing she is getting closely watched.

Back