The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Comicbook/tvshow

Spoiler Spoiler:

I removed any comic reference in Fernandofan's post, if anyone wants to see what I'm referring to.

There's definitely not a child's head in his tanks. I saw a couple that could be his wife, but nothing for sure. Although you'd think his wife would get her on tank, wouldn't you?

egjtY.jpg

GCOHX.jpg

So Rick has blackmask standards? Wait, that wasn't blackmask. Who was the one who boinks dead chicks? :lol

YEAH THAT WAS NOT ME!!!!:monkey4
I don't remember who it was that bones dead chicks but I remember making fun of them as well

Its hard not to talk about a television show which is new, when its using what, 105 issues, 9 years worth of material which is openly available to anyone with wikipedia, PDF and google for gods sake.

And if no one consults any of those sources, they have no idea what's going to happen.

Not knowing that Rick will find his family, Shane will die, Lori will die, is fairly crucial to people who are going into it blind. To avoid spoilers (a luxury that was available to comic readers before they were exposed to the original source) they would have to avoid this thread completely. The comic has a core storyline and the show is following it. Even though it departs, you don't know which elements will be preserved and which will not, so it's inevitable that if you openly discuss comic events which have yet to occur on the show, some of that discussion is going to give the show away.

If you don't care about doing that, just say so. But don't act like it's not what you're doing. The people who have had the show spoiled by people discussing the comic are proof that it is exactly what's happening.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:nana:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Norman Reedus has a hello kitty iPhone case of his character. Pretty funny.

That's because if a girl smiles at them they think she's interested.:rotfl

This explains A LOT.:horror

Hey, I wasn't like I was going to do anything with him. And he was old for his age really. He had more facial hair than alot of guys 20 years older! And was actually more mature than the guys my age.

Oh, and what does it explain? :stick

Hey, I wasn't like I was going to do anything with him. And he was old for his age really. He had more facial hair than alot of guys 20 years older! And was actually more mature than the guys my age.

Oh, and what does it explain? :stick

*as Ween backpedals*

:lol

Back