The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

one of my friends in High school was 17, his girlfriend was 26, he said he was 20, but still, even if he lied he was pretty young looking, it happens.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

In seriousness, Carl is much older than his years. The 3 year difference doesn't seem like a stretch to me at all considering the world they are in and all they've been through.

picture.php

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry ^ I can't read the post above A Dev's. It's written in a way that can only be written by a ****** bag. Where the water squirts on the keyboard, and ends up short circuiting it so the post becomes unreadable.

But then again, I won't hold it against someone who has a silly internet grudge. Which is hands down the lamest thing any rational human being can do. But I digress.

Also, Quadcent, I ain't talkin about no show spoilers. I'm talking about episodes onward from the episode. Which we have discussed, and many have agreed. So you can just shut your filthy face.

:lol:lol:lol suck it up buttercup.:monkey1

Whys that? Can just imagine the baby being invincible on the road crying its eyes at at every opportunity and zombies just casually strolling by not hearing it.

I seriously dont get the thing with the comic spoilers. Do people moan about going into a superhero film where theres obvious adaptions from comics and crying about it? anybody cry about the tweeted pic of Hardy doing the back break pose on one of the crew? No. I dont get the moaning. Its based off a comic book. Comic book fans will talk about the show, and use their knowledge to predict whats going to happen. We can also appreciate all the different touches from the comics and how its deviated along with appreciated the clear iconic moments taken straight from the pages of the source material. its not our problem if you dont read them, go read them.

This is a discussion for The Walking Dead television show, this very show is heavily influenced around the source material. it even says it in promos and credits. They have the talking dead afterwards, where they often bring up comic book discussion. Kirkman even compares the show and says he does things in the show he wishes he couldve done and changed in the comics.

Without the comics, there would be zero episodes of this show. And you people want to moan at the people who have supported this franchise for 9 years, people like myself who have bought the monthly issues and the volumes. People whove stuck from the beginning even when people were saying zombies are cliche, and your going to begrudge us from talking about the comics which clearly inspire 90% of the show?

I mean on the one hand people moan about comic book spoilers for the show, then they say its not being done that way on the show, but we still arent allowed to openly talk about it? Its stupid. The two mediums merge together hugely on many, many points and stories. You can see the similarities and things ripped from the pages, and you can see how theyve been given a new twist or perspective.

Maybe we should open a TWD thread where comic fans can openly talk about the programme and the damn things the show is clearly taking from its source material, because its stupid to keep doing spoiler tags for the smallest damned things because people are happy to get spoiled on the programme, but as soon as a comic spoiler comes its asif youve stormed into someones house and literally pi$$ed on their children on christmas day.

There already is a comic thread!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108055

There's no problem talking about the comic, just not what is GOING to happen from the comics.

If I had read the spoilers for this show that just aired before it aired, it wouldn't have had the impact on me that it did. I don't want that ruined. Why is that so hard to understand?

Never read a spoiler tagged post. I'm talkin about the comic spoilers who keep posting that stuff without tags.

Use the report feature. Dave gave turtlepower a vacation until the finale last year for being a ****** and posting spoilers. Report is your friend! :lol

:lol, nah. I never liked the report feature. Even when the person deserves it, I just feel iffy about it. I'll leave the dirty work to other members. :D

I actually used it for a spoiler post for the first time ever recently Nothing was done about it, though.

I rather call them a ****ing idiot. :D

It's more gratifying.

I still would. :lol

Norman Reedus I agree with. You can have Rooker though.

That Norman Reedus is such a flirt. A restraining order against me? Ha! He doesn't fool me for a second.

If I were older, Rooker would be a definite maybe. Really, anyone more than 7 or 8 years older than me is pushing the limit.

For the record, I read ALL of the spoiler tags.:D

Back