The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

It does seem like Carol would be his type.

I think Mr. Ski is onto something, regarding Carol.

That being..... :dunno

Ah you mean this:

picture.php

Though it should probably be labeled a bit more clear as a comic spoiler. :lol

That is what I tried to do with the sentence before the spoiler tag. :lol

If there is something to my theory, I cannot imagine what Daryl will do when he finds out. That should make for some good tv. :yess:

I was also thinking that the writers made a point of showing how Lori was completely eaten by a walker (or walkers), which makes it easier for the survivors to think the same thing happened to Carol.

If there is something to my theory, I cannot imagine what Daryl will do when he finds out. That should make for some good tv. :yess:

I was also thinking that the writers made a point of showing how Lori was completely eaten by a walker (or walkers), which makes it easier for the survivors to think the same thing happened to Carol.

Unless part of Lori's corpse was used as a substitute for Carol's. :huh I don't believe a zombie would be that bloated after eating all of Lori and the two who polished off T-dog, who was 3x bigger, would look normal.

Did anyone else think Rick was going to perform a C-section on the over-stuffed zombie to get Lori's remains out?

Did anyone else think Rick was going to perform a C-section on the over-stuffed zombie to get Lori's remains out?

:wave

I was prepared to be properly grossed out. I was kinda disappointed it didn't play out that way.

I think that was for the audience's benefit, not the survivors. The survivors don't know that Lori was completely eaten. Only Rick knows ... and he's on the phone.

SnakeDoc

I think that was for the audience's benefit, not the survivors. The survivors don't know that Lori was completely eaten. Only Rick knows ... and he's on the phone.

SnakeDoc

Either way, the writers have established a precedent that a person can be completely consumed by a walker(s).

I was definitely expecting that, but then, I can't imagine how a mind that was already that fractured with trauma would deal with having to dig through bits of his masticated wife. :thud:

Okay, so everyone else is confused by the lack of closure of Carol's character too... Just needed to double check. Didn't she lock herself in a cell after T-Dog sacrificed himself for her?

:lol She disappeared like her daughter. She'll come back later on in the same manner!

I think the three graves were dug in preparation, before they found anything. We don't know what sequence this is in or where it appears in the show. Dig the graves, if you find T-Dog, stick him in and cover. Find Lori, do the same. Find Carol, put her in and cover her up. Will Rick tell people where he found Lori? I don't know. If they don't find her, the grave is covered over. Same with the others. My gut tells me they won't do a "Sofia" with Carol, same as my gut tells me that it will be the "Guardian Angel" Daryl who will findz Carol. T-dog could be out there as a Walker, but then, he had at least two Walkers grazing on him, so he may also be completely eaten.

They usually have a grave ceremony as well.

The graves being covered up could be premature. Initial sweep to locate the dead/missing comes up with no results. Daryl thinks, no way... I failed to find Sofia, I'm not going to fail and will her her mother.

I think all three graves had crosses.

Wasn't T-Dog Jewish and Carol Muslim? ;) :D I know, not funny, but then...

Unless part of Lori's corpse was used as a substitute for Carol's. :huh I don't believe a zombie would be that bloated after eating all of Lori and the two who polished off T-dog, who was 3x bigger, would look normal.

I think the director said on the talking dead, that the zombie WAS bloated, becasue he had eaten Lori.
My favorite part of the episide though? the Governors daughter zombie daughter's chunk of scalp falling off as the Governor combed her hair! LOL

Back