The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

You guys forget that not everyone reads the comics or knows the spoilers, a lot of people did not think Lori would die. I guess people thought the baby would be born and Lori would be alive as well.

I guess once Lori died to save the baby it was a shock to some and then they were wondering why she didn't swallow the pills in the first place. Not all the links were old either.

picture.php

not me, I saw this being talked about online somewhere else, people were saying how they were supporting the pro life stance. :dunno

If she took those pills and got rid of it, then they couldn't have had one of the best shows of the series with the birth and Rick's meltdown.

People just want make everything political anymore.

You guys forget that not everyone reads the comics or knows the spoilers, a lot of people did not think Lori would die. I guess people thought the baby would be born and Lori would be alive as well.

I don't read the comics. The stakes were perfectly clear. Lori was not going to survive the birth. There was no doubt of that in the scene. And if Lori dies with baby inside, they both die. The emergency c-section at least saved one of them, and had they had doctors and an emergency room, they may have both survived.

They did what needed to be done, what any sensible person would have done.

If she took those pills and got rid of it, then they couldn't have had one of the best shows of the series with the birth and Rick's meltdown.

People just want make everything political anymore.

That's the thing, like you said (and Nam sort of said) people trying to make this political, I just never saw it that way, so it was interesting to see some people trying to turn this into a pro life situation.

That's the thing, like you said (and Nam sort of said) people trying to make this political, I just never saw it that way, so it was interesting to see some people trying to turn this into a pro life situation.

Given you'd even ask the question, it must've fried the synapses in your little brain:
So are they going for an Anti abortion stand on the show?
that is what some people have been saying around, that the show is trying to say that even in a Zombie apocalypse abortion is never the answer in any case or something.
Like the show is picking the pro life side.

I didn't read through all those links, but most of them are from a year ago.

I was just showing Nam that I didn't pull this out of azz like he suggested. He was trying to suggest I was making crap up to be controversial when I wasn't.

Given you'd even ask the question, it must've fried the synapses in your little brain:

I never saw the show this way. it never cross my mind that they would be saying this show was pro life.

I was just showing Nam that I didn't pull this out of azz like he suggested. He was trying to suggest I was making crap up to be controversial when I wasn't.

Actually, get your facts straight. I was ridiculing you for bringing up something so pathetically asinine that anybody with any sense of rationality would dismiss immediately.

Actually, get your facts straight. I was ridiculing you for bringing up something so pathetically asinine that anybody with any sense of rationality would dismiss immediately.

the fact that you didn't dismiss it and it is over 3 pages now only shows how ironic this sentence is. Why didn't you dismiss it immediately when I first posted it then? if that was the case everyone would have dismiss it right away. It would have been forgotten already. you kept dragging it until now. lol are you insulting yourself?

the fact that you didn't dismiss it and it is over 3 pages now only shows how ironic this sentence is. Why didn't you dismiss it immediately when I first posted it then? lol are you insulting yourself?

So much for your reading comprehension skills. :dunno

I dismissed the articles as political trash. That's not the same as exploiting your stupidity. :lol

Back