The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Considering they film in the summer, its not likely, but it would be cool. It would definatley add a different factor to the zombies.

Even though they probably skipped winter for production reasons, it was good for the show since Carl is aging faster than the first 2 seasons were progressing. So they had to advance the time line or kill off Carl.

So are they going for an Anti abortion stand on the show?
that is what some people have been saying around, that the show is trying to say that even in a Zombie apocalypse abortion is never the answer in any case or something.
Like the show is picking the pro life side.

Lori just wanted to have her baby. Don't over analyze it.

not me, I saw this being talked about online somewhere else, people were saying how they were supporting the pro life stance. :dunno

Exactly. Some people just can't see things for what they are. Not everything has a greater meaning. This show's primary purpose it to entertain. I mean if we were to learn things from the show, we ought to go into prisons and shoot all but two of the prisoners because the're only going to stab you in the back - literally :lol :cuckoo

Lori just wanted her baby to live, like any decent mother. Its not like having an abortion was even a practical option in the circumstances. Plus she loved both Rick and Shane, and to her, it probably didn't matter whose it was. And at this point, I don't think its going to matter to Rick either because it was Lori's and its one of only 2 things he has left of her (3 if you count the bullet). And honestly, I don't think we'll ever find out whose baby Little-Ass-Kicker is :lol

that is what some people have been saying around, that the show is trying to say that even in a Zombie apocalypse abortion is never the answer in any case or something.

Lay off the crack and take that **** to another forum. If you actually watched the episode, Lori didn't have a choice. It was either she and the baby die or she die and the baby live. Like any parent in that situation, she chose the latter. Did you forget how badly she was hemorrhaging?

Exactly. Some people just can't see things for what they are. Not everything has a greater meaning. This show's primary purpose it to entertain. I mean if we were to learn things from the show, we ought to go into prisons and shoot all but two of the prisoners because the're only going to stab you in the back - literally :lol :cuckoo

Lori just wanted her baby to live, like any decent mother. Its not like having an abortion was even a practical option in the circumstances. Plus she loved both Rick and Shane, and to her, it probably didn't matter whose it was. And at this point, I don't think its going to matter to Rick either because it was Lori's and its one of only 2 things he has left of her (3 if you count the bullet). And honestly, I don't think we'll ever find out whose baby Little-Ass-Kicker is :lol

Lay off the crack and take that **** to another forum. If you actually watched the episode, Lori didn't have a choice. It was either she and the baby die or she die and the baby live. Like any parent in that situation, she chose the latter. Did you forget how badly she was hemorrhaging?

:lol:lol Maggie and Carl should have beat Lori until she lost the baby
I'm guessing people are asking why she didn't swallow those pills in season 2, I mean you guys are right there is nothing they could have done when it was being born

Perfectly said.

:exactly: Yup!

Carl DID shoot Lori. The walker Rick shoots through the mouth and stabs is the walker that ate Lori. Nicotero was pretty clear about this on Talking Dead after the episode aired.

yeah i misread this;

https://spoilthedead.com/forum/show...o-questions-or-comments-Just-the-facts!/page6

Basically anyone wants to spoil themselves with pictures (like carol ;] ) or videos or actual episode events, go there.

It's not just that Lori wanted her aby to be born - that's not a surprise.

What also seems to be forgotten is that in this world, having babies is job number 1. Those ladies in Woodbury (where there's some level of protection) should be popping out kids like a PEZ dispenser. Only 1 in 3 is likely to make it to adulthood, so if humanity is to survive, having kids is critical. Thank god our ancestors didn't regularly think "Gee, maybe it's not the right time to have a baby?". :D

BTW, all those linkes above are from a year ago when she took the pills - not the recent episode.

Last edited:

What also seems to be forgotten is that in this world, having babies is job number 1. Those ladies in Woodbury (where there's some level of protection) should be popping out kids like a PEZ dispenser. Only 1 in 3 is likely to make it to adulthood, so if humanity is to survive, having kids is critical. Thank god our ancestors didn't regularly think "Gee, maybe it's not the right time to have a baby?". :D

BTW, all those linkes above are from a year ago when she took the pills - not the recent episode.

:rotfl:rotfl

:slap

That post was as dumb as the "there are people on the internet who don't like this show!! And they are talking about it too!!!!!" post. :cuckoo:

That's the real answer. I don't think the show is especially "pro-life" -- at least not in the current non-apocalyptic sense of the term. Its just very different circumstances. When the survival of humanity is at stake -- the population is dwindling, people are dying, extinction is a possibility -- childbirth is an undebatable inherent good ... even if it endangers people. Repopulate. This isn't an abortion debate, because abortion as we know it died with civilization. There's no medical clinic down the street. Parenthood is inherently unplanned. There is no ability to abort without possibly, or probably, killing yourself in the process. There is just nothing left of the abortion debate for them to have on this show. Times have changed too much.

For what its worth, I am conservative and pro-life ... though not "rectally retentive" as far as I'm aware.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

I don't know what happened to you but it seems like most of your post anymore are trolling or just a way to get a rise out of people.:dunno

Back