The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

R5HBm.jpg

Read this over on comicbookmovie.com...

Future show/comic related spoiler
Looks like the midseason finale will introduce...TYRESE!

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Tyrese_Gibson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

I applaud the show for making a statement that breast feeding is overrated. Nothing wrong with bringing a child up using formula.

I also applaud the show for its stand against guns choosing to go with knives.

In addition their pro euthanasia stand is commendable!

I applaud the show for making a statement that breast feeding is overrated. Nothing wrong with bringing a child up using formula.

:lol:lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

kinda feel like it would be alittle late by then, and also would question daryls fate since in a way its almost like thats kinda who he is filling in for in the show anyways.

kinda feel like it would be alittle late by then, and also would question daryls fate since in a way its almost like thats kinda who he is filling in for in the show anyways.

interesting. I don't read the comics but I know enough, makes me wonder where this is going. Specially after what you just said.

I don't see that it would effect Daryl at all, their characters aren't similar. I do agree its a little late to bring him in...
the best parts of Tyreese should be behind the group by now and he should be gone come season end if you stack him up with his comic equivalent. Hes too late for the gym stuff and the Rick fight won't be as epic without them building up to it the way they did in the comic

I would think people would know by now that just because a character from the comic is going to be introduced into the tv series, it does not mean that they will be used in the exact same way. :slap

Just to name a few, look at how much Andrea, Carol, Sophia have differed from their comic counterparts. :lecture

In regards to this latest casting "spoiler", I hope they go in a completely different direction with this character for the tv series.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Good one!

Two different chacters. The show has deviated from the comic so much that I don't think that Daryl is in any danger...yet.

Having said that...

Comic spoiler
I think Tyreese, his daughter and her boyfriend should have been introduced last season before the group reached the prison and before the Governor was introduced.

I would think people would know by now that just because a character from the comic is going to be introduced into the tv series, it does not mean that they will be used in the exact same way. :slap

Just to name a few, look at how much Andrea, Carol, Sophia have differed from their comic counterparts. :lecture

In regards to this latest casting "spoiler", I hope they go in a completely different direction with this character for the tv series.

I guess this is true.

yeah you right about that, they would deff have to go in a different direction with him because i doubt they would bring someone like tyrese gibson half way through the season and off him so quick. (if season 3 also marks the end of the prison) IF.

Daryl needs to make a supply run and come back with some boxes of Twinkies on the show. We need a laugh every now and then.

Back