The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I don't know what happened to you but it seems like most of your post anymore are trolling or just a way to get a rise out of people.:dunno

That's what happens when you look to the interwebs for education. He's becoming a blackthorne who's slowly turning into Quiggle.

So your point is proving that liberals are so overtly dramatic and so petty that they will use minutia and irrelevancy to enforce their argument?

yeah I guess, this was something I came across somewhere else. And you guys were acting like I made it up to create controversy but I didn't, I was just showing you that I didn't make it up or anything to be controversial. And it is not even one other website talking about it, is a bunch.

Last edited:

yeah I guess, this was something I came across somewhere else. And you guys were acting like I made it up to create controversy but I didn't, I was just showing you that I didn't make it up to be controversial.

You brought it up in an attempt to be controversial.

You brought it up in an attempt to be controversial.

no I didn't. for a tv show that just showed a mother died while giving birth that is not even controversial. the mother died to save his son,
Nam was talking like if that was something I made up, which it wasn't.

I am done with you. don't care what you say I'm never answering to you again, to the ignore list you go.

no I didn't. for a tv show that just showed a mother died while giving birth that is not even controversial. the mother died to save his son,

So now you are saying Lori was transgendered? :panic:

I am done with you. don't care what you say I'm never answering to you again, to the ignore list you go.

:yess::goodpost::hi5:

(I doubt you will actually do it though) :lol

On a sidenote, some of you know that I follow the CGC comic book industry closely. The Walking Dead in CGC 9.9 (seven in the world) just went for $10,100 on eBay. I guess a hot property in a rare grade can command that sum.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-De...GOV18bo1RLn5i2/GXLQtb8M=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

images

:nono The articles are written from a liberal perspective saying conservatives are trying to sneak their message into TWD. I'm about as ProChoice as they come (though clearly not liberal :lol), and that didn't even enter my mind while watching the show.

:nono The articles are written from a liberal perspective saying conservatives are trying to sneak their message into TWD. I'm about as ProChoice as they come (though clearly not liberal :lol), and that didn't even enter my mind while watching the show.

It never entered my mind either, that's why I was surprised people were going off about it. I never even mention it before today I mean even since season 2 I don't think anyone really thought about it much, when she didn't swallow the pills.
But for some reason they are lashing onto this subject and trying to say Walking Dead has this agenda, like you said "that liberals are so overtly dramatic and so petty that they will use minutia and irrelevancy to enforce their argument"

I only saw it on another forum, but when you guys made it sound like I made it up and I googled it I found all these other websites discussing it. It never enter my mind before.

It never entered my mind either, that's why I was surprised people were going off about it. I never even mention it before today I mean even since season 2 I don't think anyone really thought about it much, when she didn't swallow the pills.
But for some reason they are lashing onto this subject and trying to say Walking Dead has this agenda, like you said "that liberals are so overtly dramatic and so petty that they will use minutia and irrelevancy to enforce their argument"

I only saw it on another forum, but when you guys made it sound like I made it up and I googled it I found all these other websites discussing it. It never enter my mind before.

So why did you argue in their favor? I would've posted, "These guys are huffing their own poop!" and then posted the link. You did the contrary.

my original post was simply asking a question. not even arguing in their favor. Then you told me to "Lay off the crack" like if I came up with it lol.

Lay off the crack and take that **** to another forum. If you actually watched the episode, Lori didn't have a choice. It was either she and the baby die or she die and the baby live. Like any parent in that situation, she chose the latter. Did you forget how badly she was hemorrhaging?

I assumed he was talking about the morning after pills.

:lol:lol Maggie and Carl should have beat Lori until she lost the baby
I'm guessing people are asking why she didn't swallow those pills in season 2, I mean you guys are right there is nothing they could have done when it was being born

So why bring it up now?

Oh snap.

Did he really think the birth scene was pro-life though? Cos that would be pretty stupid. The choice then was either they both die or the baby survies. No one on the planet would make a different choice.

Did he really think the birth scene was pro-life though? Cos that would be pretty stupid. The choice then was either they both die or the baby survies. No one on the planet would make a different choice.

We're talking about blackmask here. The sheer idiocy of posting that garbage and defending it is a definitive yes. :lol

Did any of those links have anything to do with this year's episode? All I saw was discussion from a year ago...not sure how that's relevant to anything now.

Did any of those links have anything to do with this year's episode? All I saw was discussion from a year ago...not sure how that's relevant to anything now.

Please see this post:

We're talking about blackmask here. The sheer idiocy of posting that garbage and defending it is a definitive yes. :lol

I assumed he was talking about the morning after pills.

So why bring it up now?

Oh snap.

Not until after getting completely PWND over the birth. :lol

You guys forget that not everyone reads the comics or knows the spoilers, a lot of people did not think Lori would die. I guess people thought the baby would be born and Lori would be alive as well.

I guess once Lori died to save the baby it was a shock to some and then they were wondering why she didn't swallow the pills in the first place. Not all the links were old either.

Back