The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Tonight I thought was alright but it did set up the **** storm about to come.

I just really hope...comic book spoiler:

that Glen and his girlfriend (can't think of her name right now) don't end up swapping spots with Michonne and Rick from the comic...I'll be seriously bummed.

that Glen and his girlfriend (can't think of her name right now) don't end up swapping spots with Michonne and Rick from the comic...I'll be seriously bummed.

Well...
Comic spoiler:
Glenn was captured in the comics along with Rick and Michonne, so he's where he "should" be. Maggie is pretty much taking Michonne's place then. :(

When Merle was talking to the Governor near the end, did he screw up his "report"?

Who walked into the room Maggie was in? It went by too quickly for me.

I hope they dont do what you guys just described...in terms of the comic book spoiler and whos getting what, etc....

Well...
Comic spoiler:
Glenn was captured in the comics along with Rick and Michonne, so he's where he "should" be. Maggie is pretty much taking Michonne's place then. :(

oh no...... :monkey4

That is correct.

Possible comic book (no, I don't read them)...
The Governor raping Maggie would bring a lot of drama to the show. Problems between Glen and Maggie. What if Maggie tells Andrea. I doubt they would go with Maggie getting pregnant from it, since we've already had a "Who's the father?" storyline.

Why would the Governor rape Maggie or in the book Michonne? Is there a point? Or is it just part of his psychotic nature? I must spread my seed around kind of thing.

Amazing episode tonight. We all knew the two groups would eventually meet up, but the way they're setting it up is very sweet.

And Andrea's still a bimbo. We all knew that too.

Back