The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Dont you have more epic fail trolling to do which isnt quite successful just like most of your false puns and not so funny humour? Oh I forgot....

I've got nothing better to do ATM, than report your trolling. BTW, using a YouTube video to circumvent the language filter is an infractable offense. Reported! :wave

****** isnt blocked is it? I was looking more for the 'let the door hit you on the way out' but that popped up!

^^^ answered your own question. :lol I'm guessing if there weren't so many fanboys whose ladyparts were fullbown hemorrhaging from having their childhood raped, or fractionally inaccurate eyebrows on a headsculpt, the word wouldn't need to be blocked. :lol

^^^ answered your own question. :lol I'm guessing if there weren't so many fanboys whose ladyparts were fullbown hemorrhaging from having their childhood raped, or fractionally inaccurate eyebrows on a headsculpt, the word wouldn't need to be blocked. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I knew **** was. well, Richard Graysons nick name. Was shocked at that being block. Proper 'stairway to heaven, DENIED!' moment

I just remembered a nightmare I had last night.

I was eagerly anticipating the mid-season finale but it turned out to be an entire episode of Lauri up in heaven being reunited with all of the characters who have died. And at every commercial break I kept thinking "It's okay, after this commercial break I'm sure they'll show Rick's team fighting the Governor"....but it was just more of Lauri. So frustrating.

I just remembered a nightmare I had last night.

I was eagerly anticipating the mid-season finale but it turned out to be an entire episode of Lauri up in heaven being reunited with all of the characters who have died. And at every commercial break I kept thinking "It's okay, after this commercial break I'm sure they'll show Rick's team fighting the Governor"....but it was just more of Lauri. So frustrating.

Nightmare is an understatement, though I'm sure a few people here would enjoy fapping to the whore for another episode. :lol

I spoiler tagged!!! And the promo had what i put, so its not illegal, i didnt open post anything!

you didn't. I know because I actually read your spoiler tagged post, Nam must be getting senile lol

you didn't. I know because I actually read your spoiler tagged post, Nam must be getting senile lol

Nah, there was a part he let slip with what he thought was a "sly remark," that wasn't shown in any US previews. He knows what it was and I'm not going to bother bringing it up with the show on tonight.

Marathon time!!!

Nah, there was a part he let slip with what he thought was a "sly remark," that wasn't shown in any US previews. He knows what it was and I'm not going to bother bringing it up with the show on tonight.

mascot_slaughter2-thumb-450x337-22705512.jpg

Back