The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

mascot_slaughter2-thumb-450x337-22705512.jpg

That fight ends like this :lol:
Cooked-Cat--18884.jpg

Does anybody? :lol

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
that actually really made me laugh :lol

What is being cooked and served in that pic? looks gross.

What is being cooked and served in that pic? looks gross.

In context its roasted "werewolf beast" I guess, in reality its probably something no one would want to eat. :dunno

Clicked the pic, it said cooked cat, yum. :nono

I actually feel dirty for looking at Fernando's spoilers, but walking Dead is like crack to me, I always need to know whats going to happen for some reason. :yess:

I did post the website a while back. its run by people who.have advanced screenings and 'deepthroats' from the show. they have pics a week in hand, many straight from the episodes. its a great forum;

How come there are no kid zombies in the Waking dead?
Even when there are (3 kids in 3 seasons...) there is a story behind them and everything.
But you never see the streets with kids, you never see hordes with kids in them.

Makes me wonder if they are doing this on purpose because of the story or they just don't want to hire a bunch of kids to play zombies.
Is the comic like that as well? no kid zombies? makes me wonder were all the kids killed? or were they locked up?

(And before anyone says " there was no story for the girl in the first season" They did create a whole chapter on the Facebook game where you meet her parents and everything)

How come there are no kid zombies in the Waking dead?
Even when there are (3 kids in 3 seasons...) there is a story behind them and everything.
But you never see the streets with kids, you never see hordes with kids in them.

Makes me wonder if they are doing this on purpose because of the story or they just don't want to hire a bunch of kids to play zombies.
Is the comic like that as well? no kid zombies? makes me wonder were all the kids killed? or were they locked up?

(And before anyone says " there was no story for the girl in the first season" They did create a whole chapter on the Facebook game where you meet her parents and everything)

Kirkman said on Talking Dead that children being weaker and not having much to them would naturally be a target for Walkers and devoured to the point of not reanimating. It's one of the reasons why the car seats they've shown have been extra gory.

Kirkman said on Talking Dead that children being weaker and not having much to them would naturally be a target for Walkers and devoured to the point of not reanimating. It's one of the reasons why the car seats they've shown have been extra gory.

Zombie girl in the permiere was a kid. So was Sofia.

yeah that makes sense. I'm glad there is an actual reason I was wondering about it but I guess he is right.

Zombie girl in the permiere was a kid. So was Sofia.

Yep, I didn't address that because he stated 3 kid zombies in as many seasons. I don't think he meant that there were none, just questioning why there aren't more.

I actually feel bad for this Governor, hope he goes and stomps a kitten so I can hate him more. :yess:

Back