The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Pandorum is a damn good flick i dont remember that scene tho....

Pandorum is a damn good flick i dont remember that scene tho....

I just googled the pic. It said Pandorum and was an old pic from when Reedus maintained a myspace page. Lol, definitely predates this season of Walking Dead. I had to know, my head was about to explode with the thought of Daryl being gone. :monkey2

This season has been amazing so far. Can't wait to see the Governor bite the dust.

I just got about 8 million reported post emails due to that pic of Reedus with his guts out. Hilarious.

tumblr_mcqoqct9D31r2acrxo1_500.gif

Gif from Pandorum.

This season has been amazing so far. Can't wait to see the Governor bite the dust.

I just got about 8 million reported post emails due to that pic of Reedus with his guts out. Hilarious.

:nana::nana::nana:
just blew up your inbox, eh?

Michonne is extra gangsta and she just whooped the Governor lovely :yess:

I am now convinced that I need a Michonne fig

I haven't seen that movie in a long time. That **** was scary.

The techy things behind him looked off, and he was wearing a new shirt...but who knows. Things could've gotten weird.

I rewatched last weeks episode earlier today and something is bugging me a bit,wasn't andrea there when at the cdc when they had the 3d image scan[I guess that's what its called]of the worker transforming into the zombie?if so why didn't she say anything when that old guy changed,if I'm remembering correct the cdc guy showed them that all there brain function stopped.

Andrea thinks with her chacha. That's why.

Frank isn't around to say "Hey, make sure you include the thing we wrote back in season 1..."

Andrea's on a downward slide. Carl is on his way up. Poor Merle, I don't think he realized who kicked the Governor's ass.

I didn't catch it, what was the Gov's response to Andrea about the heads? What a bastid, scum sucking worm, "you tell me?" What a freakin' snake.

His excuse was he wanted to make himself be use to the zombies with the heads in tank....

Andrea's on a downward slide. Carl is on his way up. Poor Merle, I don't think he realized who kicked the Governor's ass.

I didn't catch it, what was the Gov's response to Andrea about the heads? What a bastid, scum sucking worm, "you tell me?" What a freakin' snake.

"I force myself to look at them to deal with the world outside" or some **** like that. And like the cockwhipped whore she is, she bought it. :lol

Back