The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infact whats the difference in dissecting a tv trailer to a film trailer? NOTHING. how come you can analyse trailers but a damn tv spot you cant? Anyone get pissed off at tom hardy mocking the backbreaker pose on twitter dressed as bane? Nah everyone said it was awsome! Post a dead body and spoiler tag who it is from a trailer of a tv show? Noooo thats doing satans work!.

Double standard bull**** is what it is.

cagelaughing.gif

Infact whats the difference in dissecting a tv trailer to a film trailer? NOTHING. how come you can analyse trailers but a damn tv spot you cant? Anyone get pissed off at tom hardy mocking the backbreaker pose on twitter dressed as bane? Nah everyone said it was awsome! Post a dead body and spoiler tag who it is from a trailer of a tv show? Noooo thats doing satans work!.

Double standard bull**** is what it is.

I find this kind of panty-whining fascinating. Can we have a thread dedicated to panty-whining? Please? :pray:

:goodpost::exactly:

I agree that promos aired at the end of an episode should not be tagged as spoilers, but finding other internet sites that gather all the spoilers (from the US and/or other countries) in one place and then taking those and posting them here without tagging them as spoilers is not cool. :nono

On a sidenote, I can't begin to tell you how much I like your avy. It cracks me up everytime. :lol

Kirkman has seemed nothing but likeable to me :dunno I'm thinking Glenn was just a **** and they didn't want to put up with him anymore. As long as the writers, actors, and prop/make up guys are doing their jobs, it doesn't matter a whole lot to me who is behind the scenes producing it. This season as been awesome so far, and that's after Frank left. I imagine season 4 could be just as awesome without Glenn. And heck, Kirkman did a great job on the mid season finale I thought, so Glenn is full of crap if he thinks Kirkman can't do TV right :pfft:

So Robert Kirkman was the problem all along....

I don't think Kirkman's the problem at all. He's the constant. I'm betting the TV producers want to stupidly exploit certain aspects and twist things for that superficial "WOW" factor for special moments that usually leads to shark-jumping to "keep it fresh" vs. the longevity of maintaining consistency, and Kirkman's standing his ground.

Kirkman has seemed nothing but likeable to me :dunno I'm thinking Glenn was just a **** and they didn't want to put up with him anymore. As long as the writers, actors, and prop/make up guys are doing their jobs, it doesn't matter a whole lot to me who is behind the scenes producing it. This season as been awesome so far, and that's after Frank left. I imagine season 4 could be just as awesome without Glenn. And heck, Kirkman did a great job on the mid season finale I thought, so Glenn is full of crap if he thinks Kirkman can't do TV right :pfft:

I don't think Kirkman's the problem at all. He's the constant. I'm betting the TV producers want to stupidly exploit certain aspects and twist things for that superficial "WOW" factor for special moments that usually leads to shark-jumping to "keep it fresh" vs. the longevity of maintaining consistency, and Kirkman's standing his ground.

so Mazzara was the problem all along...

I have no problem believing someone who doesn't know how to run a TV show...doesn't know how to run a TV show. I don't care how likable the other person is...

Someone needs to slap this show in the face and stop ****ing around with these people.

Look at Dexter now....it's HORRIBLE. It went down hill the moment they changed showrunners.

I'm surprised they still managed to keep this show at a fairly high quality so far with all the BS.

But then again, I...nor anyone truly knows.

I have no problem believing someone who doesn't know how to run a TV show...doesn't know how to run a TV show. I don't care how likable the other person is...

Someone needs to slap this show in the face and stop ****ing around with these people.

Look at Dexter now....it's HORRIBLE. It went down hill the moment they changed showrunners.

I'm surprised they still managed to keep this show at a fairly high quality so far with all the BS.

But then again, I...nor anyone truly knows.

This guy knows...

robert%20kirkman%20on%20set.jpg

:dunno Kirkman is the far more important element to have on board. And I have doubts he's the problem as I'm sure we would have heard about it, he certainly didn't seem to be the problem when Frank left.

All I hear in regards to AMC is they want the cut the show's budget, thats literally the only news I ever hear linked to them about the show. I think that says alot about the real problem.

:dunno Kirkman is the far more important element to have on board. And I have doubts he's the problem as I'm sure we would have heard about it, he certainly didn't seem to be the problem when Frank left.

All I hear in regards to AMC is they want the cut the show's budget, thats literally the only news I ever hear linked to them about the show. I think that says alot about the real problem.

I'm wondering if "they want to cut the budget" isn't BS for "I want more money and AMC said no." :lol

Back