The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to throw fuel on the fire but I'm pretty sure that same promo was aired on the New Years Eve marathon because I saw the same scenes he posted. I'm pretty sure AMC showed it on either episode 4 or 5. For those who have seen it.... Preview for 2nd half of S3 spoilers below

Did you notice the lady in the car with a baby? There were some walkers outside the car banging on the window and then the scene cuts to Daryl pulling his knife like he's going to clear the car for her. At first I thought it was Maggie and Judy but I'm not sure. The baby looks a bit bigger. It's a real quick scene but very interesting. It also shows the scene of Carol ducking behind what appears to be the dead body of Axel which is what was displayed in said post that is causing the stir.

Last edited:
Promos are one thing though. This is another. This is an individual scouring the net for foreign **** and getting bent when said individual finds a spoiler, and then posts said spoiler to be a ******. I wouldn't count stumbling across some YouTube promo for a foreign market as "aired promos" given we haven't seen them aired in the US on AMC yet.

:goodpost::exactly:

I agree that promos aired at the end of an episode should not be tagged as spoilers, but finding other internet sites that gather all the spoilers (from the US and/or other countries) in one place and then taking those and posting them here without tagging them as spoilers is not cool. :nono

:goodpost::exactly:

I agree that promos aired at the end of an episode should not be tagged as spoilers, but finding other internet sites that gather all the spoilers (from the US and/or other countries) in one place and then taking those and posting them here without tagging them as spoilers is not cool. :nono

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Official Poster for the Return of The Walking Dead

twd-final-key-art.jpg

February 10th can't come soon enough! :yess:

Promos are one thing though. This is another. This is an individual scouring the net for foreign **** and getting bent when said individual finds a spoiler, and then posts said spoiler to be a ******. I wouldn't count stumbling across some YouTube promo for a foreign market as "aired promos" given we haven't seen them aired in the US on AMC yet.

It was from the damn USA tv. its shown on US, UK tv. So if its a telivision advert, you can talk about it. Otherwise there IS no discussion. Howd do you talk about whats next? Go on the story given and next weeks taster. Its simple as. Aired spoiler? YES. its on public aire for all to see that someone dies. Who is it? IT WAS SPOILER TAGGED. So if your not allowed to post promos which even IGN post for all to see, then its not a discussion. i posted the youtube link as I cant see anything on the amc website. So ive posted YOUR countrys spoiler. An american preview for season 3 part 2.

Its unbelieveable that you cant post a promo showed daily, and a gif snippet of the promo to highlight said piece. Who it was, was spoiler tagged.

If this is how it is, then your ****ed for discussion because how many of us use comic or next week promo clips and sneek peaks to guess whats going to happen? Exactly. most of us. it wasnt even a spoiler, we all know the characters which are set up as cannon fodder anyway. So. how do you discuss anything of the future? Every damn thing gets moaned about as a spoiler. this should be tagged, that should be tagged, why dont we have everything thats not about episode 8 in ****ing tags eh?

Back