The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to the black and white marathon on new years eve? I heard AMC just aired the 3rd season. Good thing my new years plans didn't revolve around this marathon. :panic: :lol

PUT IT IN SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If someone wants to suffer with you because you're disappointed you saw it, you both can have a pity party in spoiler tags. Don't **** everybody else just because you're upset. That's bull****.

But im not disapointed. I know whos going to die this season anyway. Just like i know what characters are in the season. To be frank I couldnt care which people get hissy fits through a spoiler showed on UK and USA national television either.

But im not disapointed. I know whos going to die this season anyway. Just like i know what characters are in the season. To be frank I couldnt care which people get hissy fits through a spoiler showed on UK and USA national television either.

Fair enough, I'll just keep reporting you until it reaches Darklord Dave. :huh

PUT IT IN SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If someone wants to suffer with you because you're disappointed you saw it, you both can have a pity party in spoiler tags. Don't **** everybody else just because you're upset. That's bull****.

:exactly: :goodpost: YUP!

How many times do you have to be told to knock it off? :dunno

I think some turtlepower dude spoiled last season by disclosing Sophia walking out of that barn. I was lucky enough to have missed that post. So I guess I was one of the few on this thread who was shocked to see that happen. I think that board member was banned from this thread too.

What happened to the black and white marathon on new years eve? I heard AMC just aired the 3rd season. Good thing my new years plans didn't revolve around this marathon. :panic: :lol

I didn't think it was supposed to be B&W, but I do seem to remember it was advertised as "The Walking Dead, from the beginning". It ended up being Ssn 3 only. Not sure what changed.

Why not just go along to get along? You don't have to care. I don't either. Just abide. It ain't always up to you.

SnakeDoc

I don't think reasonable people would consider something the network has included as "Next week on..." as spoilers.

However hinting that you will spoil the season by revealing deaths, etc - that is not allowed.

We're all here because of a mutual enjoyment of a particular phenomena of geek culture - this forum should enhance that enjoyment, not undermine it. So let's keep it friendly, focused and spoiler free. We have another thread devoted to the comic in the Printed Word section - if you need to discuss how and why/why not the show and comic diverge or intersect - go there to discuss it.

I think they are spoilers. When I watch an episode, I like not knowing what happens next week. I don't want to know a single thing until that following Sunday.

Maybe that's just me, but i've been spoiled by those "Next week" things many times. They slip in something that catches your eye, and you automatically know where it goes.

I think they are spoilers. When I watch an episode, I like not knowing what happens next week. I don't want to know a single thing until that following Sunday.

Maybe that's just me, but i've been spoiled by those "Next week" things many times. They slip in something that catches your eye, and you automatically know where it goes.

Technically NOT spoilers once the network airs them.:monkey1

If you don't want to be spoiled and you avoid watching the "next week" trailers then you could also avoid threads like this because someone is bound to discuss the promos.

Yeah I am a stickler for spoilers but I think I have to agree with the others that promo's don't count as spoilers.

I was watching Anne Hathaway on The Daily Show and she was talking about Les Miserables, and she abruptly said "Spoiler alert, everybody dies" and went on to explain that yes, everyone dies, except for like two people.

So, I would argue that just because it's aired on TV, doesn't make it 'not a spoiler'. If AMC aired a special BTS clip and Andrew Lincoln said "Yeah, the Governor kills me in the finale" That's a spoiler.

In closing, 'next week on. . . ' is a spoiler.

I was watching Anne Hathaway on The Daily Show and she was talking about Les Miserables, and she abruptly said "Spoiler alert, everybody dies" and went on to explain that yes, everyone dies, except for like two people.

So, I would argue that just because it's aired on TV, doesn't make it 'not a spoiler'. If AMC aired a special BTS clip and Andrew Lincoln said "Yeah, the Governor kills me in the finale" That's a spoiler.

In closing, 'next week on. . . ' is a spoiler.

Like I said to Celtic, if it was aired and people saw it it is bound to come up in here. Someone will either mention or ask, maybe they should put it in tags but just because one person didn't see it or didn't want to get spoiled and avoid watching it doesn't mean everyone else should pay for that.

I mean I hate spoilers too but it is much easier to avoid a thread, than for everyone else to have to accommodate for those that don't want to be spoiled.

Yeah I am a stickler for spoilers but I think I have to agree with the others that promo's don't count as spoilers.

Promos are one thing though. This is another. This is an individual scouring the net for foreign **** and getting bent when said individual finds a spoiler, and then posts said spoiler to be a ******. I wouldn't count stumbling across some YouTube promo for a foreign market as "aired promos" given we haven't seen them aired in the US on AMC yet.

But what if they air them here? That promo still gave away a spoiler. I hate them. :(

exactly, don't want to be spoiled then the only thing for ya to do is don't visit the thread :dunno I mean, what else can you do?
( I don't mean that in a bad way)

Last edited:
Back