The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides the hot one in the show is Maggie,
5FiH683.jpg

Showrunners? Let her grow her hair to that length please. Fawk me.

No, no, no, no. Fett was a fave right out of the gate. I was 9 years old at the time Empire came out, and I can tell you, Fett was the action figure all the kids wanted, at least among the kids I knew. If anything, his coolness was diminished because of Jedi.

:lecture
It was the same for me, he was my favorite since Empire.

whatever dude. I am not even the one that named her mute ninja, That was someone else here, that title was so funny it made sense.

besides Michonne is getting boring no matter how hot you think she is, you failed to notice how I am not even the only one that said that about Michonne. stupid.

And it was such a clever name to give her, the only reproach I could offer was something equally well-thought out. :dunno

And since you were one of the great bearers of that mighty and sophisticated display of comprehension of her character, you must have know it would draw the fire of people who were so in love with her excessively overstated backside, that their shallow attraction could not help but be inspired by envy to take shots at your grandeur.

And no, Maggie is not as hot.

And it was such a clever name to give her, the only reproach I could offer was something equally well-thought out. :dunno

And since you were one of the great bearers of that mighty and sophisticated display of comprehension of her character, you must have know it would draw the fire of people who were so in love with her excessively overstated backside, that their shallow attraction could not help but be inspired by envy to take shots at your grandeur.

And no, Maggie is not as hot.

funny, since so far I have yet to see someone refer to Michonne as "hot" in here.

but nevertheless, like I said, if I was the only person to say that about the character I would even understand, but it seems you are in the minority of people that like the TV character. But if it bothers you that much I will leave precious Michonne alone.

and Yes Maggie IS that hot. she is way hotter than Michonne actually. way hotter.

whatever dude. I am not even the one that named her mute ninja, That was someone else here, that title was so funny it made sense.

Besides the hot one in the show is Maggie,
5FiH683.jpg

besides Michonne is getting boring no matter how hot you think she is, you failed to notice how I am not even the only one that said that about Michonne. stupid.

SHe's hot but... I dunno.. she's never seen the inside of a gym. Needs to tone up a little. She's skinny fat.

Michonne is pretty hot but that doesn't change the fact that she is becoming one of the least interesting characters in the show. Sure she has a sword and she is pretty hardcore when it comes to cutting walkers up, but again seems like she is becoming another one of the group that no one ends up caring whether she is there or not.

And being a badass with a sword only helps in the action walker killing parts of the show, but since the show doesn't have as many of those scenes then Michonne's silence becomes annoying.

Either she starts warming up to the group and starts talking more or people will just not even care that she is in there at all.

Jesus, you really are as dumb as he looks. The irony is demented, huh?

no reason to be nasty and rude, specially when I did nothing to provoke such words from you.
If you cannot handle critiques about the show then either put me on ignore or don't come to this thread. Seems kinda personal since I wasn't even talking to you to begin with. Not sure why you want to start crap but I would prefer it if you left me alone. No need to be such an *** for no apparent reason. This passive aggressive crap is getting old, Fosing does the same crap, starts using my posts to either insult or mock even if I didn't say anything directly to him. If you have something you want to say then say it directly. But these unprovoked name calling attacks are getting old fast.

Last edited:
Back