The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. But it's HIS bad-driving asian friend and nobody better pick a fight with him or there will be hell to pay.

Pretty much. I get to pick on the Chinese kid ... but, as far as you're concerned, he's Korean.

SnakeDoc

Funny you should mention this because if they were going to kill someone this season, It could be Glenn instead of Daryl.
I mean all this talk about Daryl getting offed but Glenn is another possible cut
Hell, I would rather see Michonne die than see Daryl die.

There's no way in hell they'll kill off Daryl. They'd be stupid too. I honestly think they could get away with killing off Rick before Daryl.

Give em enough time, and they can eliminate Daryl and Rick too if need be. Fans might be high on them, but give enough time and it gets boring. Best if they recycle the formula and keep the momentum going by slowly introducing new cast member. Maybe an old witch doctor with some mystic power, to balance out the zombies. A touch of werewolf; a hint of vampire; and maybe a possible cure is enough to keep viewer excited. Of course we can't ignore the sexy dirt to bring forth the sex appeal; nudity/sex scene too. Hmm, maybe an occasional Bigfoot from an interdimensional portal.

Give em enough time, and they can eliminate Daryl and Rick too if need be. Fans might be high on them, but give enough time and it gets boring. Best if they recycle the formula and keep the momentum going by slowly introducing new cast member. Maybe an old witch doctor with some mystic power, to balance out the zombies. A touch of werewolf; a hint of vampire; and maybe a possible cure is enough to keep viewer excited. Of course we can't ignore the sexy dirt to bring forth the sex appeal; nudity/sex scene too. Hmm, maybe an occasional Bigfoot from an interdimensional portal.

:dunno:cuckoo:

I seriously hope you are joking.

tumblr_lwg6nhGmaF1qzjix8.gif

takeoff_zps0e7702e0.gif

There's no way in hell they'll kill off Daryl. They'd be stupid too. I honestly think they could get away with killing off Rick before Daryl.

I agree, I think there would be less blowback from killing Rick than Daryl. Rick has already had a pretty full character arc at this point while Daryl is just coming into his own, I think that's why he's arguably more popular right now.

I agree, I think there would be less blowback from killing Rick than Daryl. Rick has already had a pretty full character arc at this point while Daryl is just coming into his own, I think that's why he's arguably more popular right now.

What is it with this discussion about killing off the main characters!?!? LOL Jeessus.

Plus like 50% of the women would stop watching the show, if Daryl was killed first.

:lol judging from the response, I must be doing well. If we're talking about zombies, we might as well talk about other possibilities.

I am as much interested in the sword girl/woman as Rick/Dali. She's smart enough to use them zombies as a couple of mules.

We've already discussed the last episode, it's just something to chew on while waiting for the next one.

Talk about killing off the lame ones. lol.

Here's my top TWD character POWER RANKINGS:

1. Daryl Dixon (everyone's favorite badass had some great moments last episode).
2. Hershell (He's really become the glue of the group. He's logical and thoughtful and often is the avatar for the audience)
3. Rick Grimes (dropping in the rankings because of his recent cracking but hopefully the stern look on his face at end of last episode will see him return to the Rick of old or at least the bad *** version that shot those two fools in the bar in Episode 'Nebraska')
4. Tyrese (i have high hopes that Tyrese could be a valuable member and missed this character last episode).
5. Michonne (I think she will eventually turn into a serious asset to the group).

Least faves
5. Glenn (just don't like how unhinged he' got recently)
4. Maggie (I can't stand when characters don't SPEAK THE F UP. Just say what your thinking! WHat's her deal?)
3. Merle (I'm starting to think all the high hopes for drama and intrigue I had when we teased about his return are for naught. He's very ONE note)
2. Andrea (She sucks)
1. Andrea (She really sucks)

Talk about killing off the lame ones. lol.

Here's my top TWD character POWER RANKINGS:

1. Daryl Dixon (everyone's favorite badass had some great moments last episode).
2. Hershell (He's really become the glue of the group. He's logical and thoughtful and often is the avatar for the audience)
3. Rick Grimes (dropping in the rankings because of his recent cracking but hopefully the stern look on his face at end of last episode will see him return to the Rick of old or at least the bad *** version that shot those two fools in the bar in Episode 'Nebraska')
4. Tyrese (i have high hopes that Tyrese could be a valuable member and missed this character last episode).
5. Michonne (I think she will eventually turn into a serious asset to the group).

Least faves
5. Glenn (just don't like how unhinged he' got recently)
4. Maggie (I can't stand when characters don't SPEAK THE F UP. Just say what your thinking! WHat's her deal?)
3. Merle (I'm starting to think all the high hopes for drama and intrigue I had when we teased about his return are for naught. He's very ONE note)
2. Andrea (She sucks)
1. Andrea (She really sucks)

I agree on Herschel, well most of what you say, but I want to give special mention to Herschel. I hope he lasts a good while, I think the show benefits from having a sage elder.

Nobody should be safe

They've already said no one is, but I watch a series because I become involved in the characters. Kill too many of them off, I'll lose interest real quick. You have to know how to do that, and how to time it or you'll lose viewers. Right now they don't have enough interesting characters to cover the death of Rick and/or Daryl.

Back