The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no accounting for taste ... but I don't think the actress that plays Michonne is all that attractive. Too muscular. Not curvy enough. Sarah Jessica Parker teeth. She could use a cup-size or two. Kobe Bryant haircut (the dreads are better). A bit on the mannish side for my tastes. She's definitely in-shape, though.

Maggie's got her beat, easy.

SnakeDoc

There's no accounting for taste ... but I don't think the actress that plays Michonne is all that attractive. Too muscular. Not curvy enough. Sarah Jessica Parker teeth. She could use a cup-size or two. Kobe Bryant haircut (the dreads are better). A bit on the mannish side for my tastes. She's definitely in-shape, though.

Maggie's got her beat, easy.

SnakeDoc

I wonder what devilof76 would have said IF I said this :lol :rotfl
probably call me something really nasty.

Instead of making a dim comment regarding the character's lack of quality? No, I doubt it. Snake Doctor doesn't need to understand why Michonne is hotter than Maggie. It's a matter of esthetics, and that's basically subjective. Not getting the character at all? Now we're back to shallow perception of the show being brandished like it's enlightened dogma.

Worth a dopeslap. What of it?

is okay to disagree with one another. What I don't get is the need for insults. This happens way too often in here. Nam did it everyday but at least he made his insult funny.

I'm hard pressed to think of women who look good with short hair, it's not easy to pull off, someone I've known for 12 years recently cut their hair and she looks terrible. The thing is, if you aren't really curvy it makes you look like a little boy. Anne Hathaway, Miley Cyrus, and Michionne, all look way too masculine for my taste w. short hair. Surprisingly enough, it looks far better on Carol even though she's not as hot.

Sorry, are you asking me if I think she has a nice ***? :lol

I guess I have, I don't remember them showing it off in particular, but I prefer her on show character with longer hair.

I don't think Carols hotter, I just think she looks more feminine w/ shorter hair then the others I mentioned.

So you've missed Danai Gurira's *** for the last season too?

Sorry, I'm not going to pinch your *** and tell you your eyes are pretty after I talk to you like garbage.

so I am garbage because you disagree with me? what are you 12? for someone that says I'm stupid, you are pretty stupid yourself. at least I'm not a rude ****.

see this is the kind of crap I mean, here I am talking with Devil (or arguing) and then this moron wants to chip in. Absolutely has nothing to do with what we were arguing about, just wants to stir up ****,
retarded troll.

It was exactly what we were arguing about. I don't give a damn who you think is hot.

I don't think Carols hotter, I just think she looks more feminine w/ shorter hair then the others I mentioned.

I see what you're saying, but it's not my experience. Danai Gurira's pretty as hell.

see this is the kind of crap I mean, here I am talking with Devil (or arguing) and then this moron wants to chip in. Absolutely has nothing to do with what we were arguing about, just wants to stir up ****,
retarded.

troll_typing_animation.gif

I'm hard pressed to think of women who look good with short hair, it's not easy to pull off, someone I've known for 12 years recently cut their hair and she looks terrible. The thing is, if you aren't really curvy it makes you look like a little boy. Anne Hathaway, Miley Cyrus, and Michionne, all look way too masculine for my taste w. short hair. Surprisingly enough, it looks far better on Carol even though she's not as hot.

That haircut is difficult for women to pull off. Takes a really feminine-looking broad to avoid looking boyish. Elisha Cuthbert did alright with it. It works for Halle Berry. Natalie Portman was surprisingly attractive almost bald in Vendetta.

It isn't just the haircut, though ... because I don't think Michonne is terribly attractive with the long dreads, either. I'd rank her behind quite a few TWD women ... Maggie, Andrea, Beth, Tyrese's chick, Andrea's sister (whatever her name was), . Maybe even Lori ... who's skinny, but more feminine. She's better than Carol and Jackie.

SnakeDoc

Back