The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After days of intense investigation, I think we figured out why the Governor's first shot was so much better than the next 200 ...

First shot ...

tumblr_mihq9iGWsD1r5l8hzo1_500.gif

Next few ...

tumblr_mii29nEZ9X1s6qp86o1_1280.jpg

The rest ...

tumblr_mihq9iGWsD1r5l8hzo3_500.gif

He forgot which eye he lost. And then how to aim at all.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
They've already said no one is, but I watch a series because I become involved in the characters. Kill too many of them off, I'll lose interest real quick. You have to know how to do that, and how to time it or you'll lose viewers. Right now they don't have enough interesting characters to cover the death of Rick and/or Daryl.

They always say that. But, they weren't going to kill off Jack Bauer in 24 ... and Rick and Daryl aren't going anywhere anytime soon in TWD. Only chance they get killed off is a contract dispute ... so they're not quite as essential as Bauer (if Sutherland had a contract dispute, they'd have just cancelled 24).

SnakeDoc

@SnakeDoctor.....most of the time he was just shooting just to shoot. He sure did waste alot of ammo showing off.

They've already said no one is, but I watch a series because I become involved in the characters. Kill too many of them off, I'll lose interest real quick. You have to know how to do that, and how to time it or you'll lose viewers. Right now they don't have enough interesting characters to cover the death of Rick and/or Daryl.

BS, Rick is safe. Lincon has a 6 year exclusive contract.

There's no way in hell they'll kill off Daryl. They'd be stupid too. I honestly think they could get away with killing off Rick before Daryl.

I agree, I think there would be less blowback from killing Rick than Daryl. Rick has already had a pretty full character arc at this point while Daryl is just coming into his own, I think that's why he's arguably more popular right now.

I Don't know about that. Rick is pretty much the main character of the show. I mean think about it, a lot of season 1 and 2 revolve around Rick kind of, OF COURSE the show is about everyone and the group. But Rick is kind of the main character in a way. He is the one that we spend the most time getting to know and the one that almost has appeared in every episode.

I don't know if killing Rick would be such a good idea. I don't know If I would care about the show as much. I Wouldn't stop watching it if Daryl was still there but I don't think it would be smart to kill Rick.

Nobody should be safe

"Nobody is safe" that such bulls____

I mean "Oh the need to be edgy and kill main characters because they are so edgy"
I hate that. Like Ween said, none of the other characters are as interesting as Rick or Daryl.
Even if they got a new actor to play the leader of the group it would feel forced and lame. Besides look at the additions to the group this season, Michonne is a mute ninja, not really that interesting.
Tyrese and his group are pretty annoying

The inmates are dead now, I would really hate if Rick died and then some nobody would just join the group. again like Ween said you become involved with the characters and the death of a character you got involved with can hit the audience pretty hard. It can even piss of someone,

the whole "Ohh we are so edgy because no one is safe" should count for everyone except Daryl and Rick.

They always say that. But, they weren't going to kill off Jack Bauer in 24 ... and Rick and Daryl aren't going anywhere anytime soon in TWD. Only chance they get killed off is a contract dispute ... so they're not quite as essential as Bauer (if Sutherland had a contract dispute, they'd have just cancelled 24).

SnakeDoc

Rick is the Jack Bauer of this show, Daryl isn't. Daryl is more like Palmer, Tony, or Black Bauer - and they all died... sort of. If there is on main character of the show, its Rick. Daryl has been called the Boba Fett of Walking Dead. And even though he was a fan favorite, Boba Fett had a rather lame death early on in Jedi.

He's more like the Legolas of the Walking Dead.

Boba Fett barely had any lines and literally did nothing. Daryl is pretty much a main character, up there with Rick and Andrea.

It's really more like "Nobody is safe... if you're a peripheral character or not especially popular." Look at who's died so far, Lori, Shane, Dale, Axel and Oscar, T-Dog, Sophia etc.

^ If anything, T-Dogg is the Boba Fett of the series. Killed in the most pointless, needless way possible.

He got bit by a random zombie and decided to take it like a man and save Carol by bucking over zombies. Didn't seem too pointless to me.

Unless Carol dies.

Rick is the Jack Bauer of this show, Daryl isn't. Daryl is more like Palmer, Tony, or Black Bauer - and they all died... sort of. If there is on main character of the show, its Rick. Daryl has been called the Boba Fett of Walking Dead. And even though he was a fan favorite, Boba Fett had a rather lame death early on in Jedi.

Fett wasn't a fan favorite when they killed him like that. His following came later. Given a second chance ... Fett would live, or at least have a better death (he was a villain, so they'd still probably kill him ... just better).

I don't think Daryl's much like Palmer. They killed Palmer because his story had played-out. He wasn't President anymore. He'd already been a 'consultant' to the new President. There was nowhere to go. I can't see Daryl's story doing that. Curtis wasn't as big a player as Daryl ... though Curtis's death was one of the few I really didn't like on 24.

I can see the Tony Almeida comparison ... Jack's sidekick, confidant, substitute leader, etc. But ... they didn't kill Tony, even when they seemed to. Having Daryl pull a Tony and become so scarred by some sacrifice that be becomes a revenge villain, and mirror of Rick, would be an interesting twist. Pit Rick and Daryl against each other. Especially since Jack Bauer followed Tony down the same revenge-killer path by the end of the series. Rick could do the same ... for a rather dark ending to a dark series.

SnakeDoc

Fett wasn't a fan favorite when they killed him like that. His following came later. Given a second chance ... Fett would live, or at least have a better death (he was a villain, so they'd still probably kill him ... just better).

I don't think Daryl's much like Palmer. They killed Palmer because his story had played-out. He wasn't President anymore. He'd already been a 'consultant' to the new President. There was nowhere to go. I can't see Daryl's story doing that. Curtis wasn't as big a player as Daryl ... though Curtis's death was one of the few I really didn't like on 24.

I can see the Tony Almeida comparison ... Jack's sidekick, confidant, substitute leader, etc. But ... they didn't kill Tony, even when they seemed to. Having Daryl pull a Tony and become so scarred by some sacrifice that be becomes a revenge villain, and mirror of Rick, would be an interesting twist. Pit Rick and Daryl against each other. Especially since Jack Bauer followed Tony down the same revenge-killer path by the end of the series. Rick could do the same ... for a rather dark ending to a dark series.

SnakeDoc

No, no, no, no. Fett was a fave right out of the gate. I was 9 years old at the time Empire came out, and I can tell you, Fett was the action figure all the kids wanted, at least among the kids I knew. If anything, his coolness was diminished because of Jedi.

Rick can always come back as a ghost or flashback to Carl. For a guy who done alot of his fair share of killin dead, he could fall when he's out of bullets. Or they can have him play less of a lead role like bush wacking with lori while intorducing new blood.

Your anti-hot *** bias is showing.

whatever dude. I am not even the one that named her mute ninja, That was someone else here, that title was so funny it made sense.

Besides the hot one in the show is Maggie,
5FiH683.jpg

besides Michonne is getting boring no matter how hot you think she is, you failed to notice how I am not even the only one that said that about Michonne. stupid.

Last edited:
Back