The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this
getting-ready.jpg

wow...what a terrible last few pages

so, um...mcfarlane tv series 3 is starting to hit and it looks like they have actually improved on the terrible sculpts and sloppy paintings from the previous series

wow...what a terrible last few pages

so, um...mcfarlane tv series 3 is starting to hit and it looks like they have actually improved on the terrible sculpts and sloppy paintings from the previous series

Yea it's really too bad it's on Merle now and they already blew Rick, Daryl, Shane and alot of the more memorable zombies. I'm excited for the upcoming funko line of zombies though, they have everything from the Teddy Bear girl to the Prison Gear zombies represented.

He got bit by a random zombie and decided to take it like a man and save Carol by bucking over zombies. Didn't seem too pointless to me.

Unless Carol dies.

I don't know man, he could of gone out saving all of humanity, and i'd still find it pointless, because T-Dogg didn't do jack ****. And once he started too, they offed him. Not cool.

Merle looks pretty good. (For the record ... that's a response to the action figure observation ... not the discussion of which cast member is prettiest).

SnakeDoc

Unfortunately you may need more than 1 if you're after all of em like me. The only rare one I'm gonna need is that prison riot zombie, he's packed 1 in 144 but on the brightside you get a differant rare one you can probably resell it.

I just want all 8 of the normal zombies and a Daryl/Merle set.

Back