The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait 'til Sunday night. I thought the first episode back was a little weak by TWD standards (but still miles above the usual crap on TV) and last weeks episode was great. This week should be good especially with the group trying to rebound from the ambush and plan their next move.

5lfoJ8b.gif

uP5ueZ8.gif

HwUyXFS.gif

uJUNB.gif

Haha, class.:clap

Andrea liked the kiss, Rick was like "yeah okay" but then Lori flinches nervously, I wonder why.

I just watched a video on Youtube where Andrew Lincoln says he cant wait to see the fans reaction to episode 12.:panic::panic::panic:

There's been a lot of buzz around episode 12, Kirkman also said it was something special too. I don't want to look past tonights show but i definitaly am looking forward to next week:yess:

The group finds Walking Dead issue 1, and realizes they are being watched, and marketed for the their struggles.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Was thinking about this last night...

Why did they cut Hershel's leg? When they could have searched for a way to stop the bleeding and cauterize it instead. I see no point in cutting Hershel's leg off to stop the infection from spreading coz everyone's infected anyway, zombie bite or not.

Was thinking about this last night...

Why did they cut Hershel's leg? When they could have searched for a way to stop the bleeding and cauterize it instead. I see no point in cutting Hershel's leg off to stop the infection from spreading coz everyone's infected anyway, zombie bite or not.

Because the bite will give you an infection and a fever which will kill you quicker. By cutting off the leg they stopped the infection from spreading.

Back