The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been doing that all along with the 'previously on' bits. Other shows do it too. Yes, it helps the uninitiated follow whats going on but unfortunately it also serves as a spoiler for regular viewers as to what they're going to see in the ep they're about to watch.

I'm not sure why everyone is taking so long to dig Michonne. Because of her mean mug and her (previously) limited amount of words? IDK man I fell in love with her from the very first image of her with her pets. Bad a$$ beotch! :rock

that's what everyone always says "Daryl dies I stop watching"
but then you forget the show has to be "edgy" and "no one is safe" BS, now I am sure Daryl won't die any time soon, but still it bothers me to think about the whole "This is walking Dead no one is really safe" crap

We all say that to hear ourselves talk; I'm guilty too. I think what we really mean is if he dies we won't stop watching.... but we may destroy a room in our house

Great ep.
It was a bit sad to see just how crazy Morgan has gone. I was really hoping he would join Rick's group at the end of the ep even though I figured it wouldn't happen.

I really hope they get a good internet reaming for showing that clip at the beginning, so hopefully they won't pull such a bonehead move in the future.

:dunno uh as far as i know this was only Ep#12, i believe that there should be 16 this season. not sure and i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong..:lecture

I hope your right. The mid season horse s__t was long enough. I'm not ready for another hiatus till season 4

Yea. I'm watching the rerun in 30 min

I'm not sure why everyone is taking so long to dig Michonne. Because of her mean mug and her (previously) limited amount of words? IDK man I fell in love with her from the very first image of her with her pets. Bad a$$ beotch! :rock

We all say that to hear ourselves talk; I'm guilty too. I think what we really mean is if he dies we won't stop watching.... but we may destroy a room in our house

No. I mean people WILL stop watching. Because who's left to root for? Look at all the Daryl crap out there. He's THE mascot for the show now. Rick took a back seat long ago.

I think there will be a massive drop in views if they kill him off. And yes, the show is playing it safe. Because it can't kill it's 2 mains. That would be suicide. Everyone else is expendable.

I would sooooo take a vacation to a place that is fully set up like the Zombie Apocalypse for tourist. Zombie Lazertag.

Just saw on Talking Dead that the arrows were color coded to differently painted ladders for escape routes. Awesome.

Of what? I'm sorry, but this show isn't that deep. It's all very clear. My problem with TTD is that they try and make the show seem smarter then it is.

It's frustrating.

Bring on the hate. My body is ready.

Of what? I'm sorry, but this show isn't that deep. It's all very clear. My problem with TTD is that they try and make the show seem smarter then it is.

It's frustrating.

Bring on the hate. My body is ready.

We are all not as smart as you think you are. You're young and intelligent. Wise beyond your years.

Back