The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a moron hitchhiker....that was so dumb....how did he live so long being so stupid like that?

that was almost as retarded as the one guy that lived in the forest that had no idea about the walkers around him that was found sleeping in the cabin by Rick :lol:lol:lol :lol

I don't know, why was that guy carrying a big bag like that even? looked like he was going camping :rotfl the more I Think about it the dumber it gets.

that was almost as retarded as the one guy that lived in the forest that had no idea about the walkers around him that was found sleeping in the cabin by Rick :lol:lol:lol :lol

I don't know, why was that guy carrying a big bag like that even? looked like he was going camping :rotfl the more I Think about it the dumber it gets.

Why would carrying the backpack seem dumb to you? It would obviously be full of supplies.

cm-52613-4513420f43f1a0_zpsaa86a27a.jpeg

cm-52615-15134234c4b9e6_zps25d5e3a8.gif

cm-52617-2513423ea75935_zpsdaeff33c.gif

cm-52617-1513423e9cf70b_zps78b5aa84.gif

cm-52617-0513423e9321b4_zps75a01bff.gif

Why would carrying the backpack seem dumb to you? It would obviously be full of supplies.

yes, But he wouldn't have his pots tied so where they could make the absolute MOST noise possible. It was dumb. Dumb by whoever's idea to put that guy in.

:exactly::goodpost:

this.

Besides it was too big, looked like he had clothes and a lot of stuff in it. looked too heavy. Maybe is just me but I would probably travel lighter.
If this was the beginning of the zombie apocalypse maybe it would seem okay, but this late in the game and a guy all on his own on a road screaming and making as much noise as possible, while not having any weapons on him and not being able to run?
ridiculous. Again like i said, as ridiculous as a guy living in a cabin that has no idea about the walkers around him :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

this.

Besides it was too big, looked like he had clothes and a lot of stuff in it. looked too heavy. Maybe is just me but I would probably travel lighter.
If this was the beginning of the zombie apocalypse maybe it would seem okay, but this late in the game and a guy all on his own on a road screaming and making as much noise as possible, while not having any weapons on him and not being able to run?
ridiculous. Again like i said, as ridiculous as a guy living in a cabin that has no idea about the walkers around him :lol

Ah, fair enough. I'm wasn't debating that the guy was a buffoon (clearly he was :lol)

I just do not think someone like that could live more than a week let alone months by the way he was acting,

....Unless he was part of a bigger group that was just attacked by walkers and that is why he was trying to ask for help.

I just do not think someone like that could live more than a week let alone months by the way he was acting,

....Unless he was part of a bigger group that was just attacked by walkers and that is why he was trying to ask for help.

That's the vibe I got from the guy, that he was part of a group that he was seperated from, or that he had been hold up somewhere and for whatever reason finally had to hit the road. Whatever the case, he obviously had not been out there on his own for long.

Good episode, probably the best in a long time. Rick is clear now, right? The encounter with M______ is more about Rick than it was about anything else.

Apparently this episode was the first post-Mazzara episode? Sure felt like it. The writing was better. Good levity, everyone gets quality lines. Subtle too, with the visual cues (zombie girl Erin at the start and the screaming idiot's backpack). Maybe it's just luck but I think the new writer understands that TWD is at its best when it limits itself to small group of characters. Looking forward to see what he does with the rest of the season.

Perfect dialogue:

Rick: "Do you wanna drive?"
Michonne: "yeah."
Rick: "Good, because I see things."

People do this with books and movies all the time. It's nothing new. I love hearing all the deeper meaning Star Wars stuff. Some of it is down right hilarious.

The thing about Star Wars is, it's all on the surface. A child won't see it, but an adult will.

I mean, I know for a fact some thing do try and grasp a deeper meaning, and most of the time their sucessful.

But TWD just isn't that show. And when it tries to be, it just ends up being embarrassing. The whole ghost Lori thing...eh. It's supposed to be Rick's guilt manifested in the forms of the one's he lost. It's not that complicated.

You don't need to act like it's shocking Chris Hardwick. :lol But I suppose, if I was getting paid, i'd do that for every little thing. :lol

Glad you guys enjoyed the ep. Figured you would/

Great episode, but man, I can't wait for the next one. Rick and the Gov. finally meet.

Oh and this Daryl stuff is annoying. "He dies, I leave"? That's stupid. I think Daryl is great, he's one of my favorite characters, but this fan stuff is obnoxious.

If he dies, he dies.

You can't kill the only worth while character.

Michonne was amazing.
Carl is becoming the most interesting character on the show, funny remembering how everyone wanted him dead.
very strong episode, seeing Morgan going crazy and seeing Michonne sharing with Rick was really good stuff. I also loved Michonne helping Carl. Michonne really was great today.

I find it funny that many of those who wanted him dead are now singing his praises! :lol :lol :lol

Now you're thinking. We don't know anything about that guy but putting 2 & 2 together you can paint the picture. It's late in the appocolipse, this guys traveling heavy and alone, screaming & drawing attention to himself AND he wasn't carring a weapon in his hand that was readily available. All of that starts to give you ideas on what kind of guy he is, what is situation thus far may have been and how he made it this far.

The thing about Star Wars is, it's all on the surface. A child won't see it, but an adult will.

I mean, I know for a fact some thing do try and grasp a deeper meaning, and most of the time their sucessful.

But TWD just isn't that show. And when it tries to be, it just ends up being embarrassing. The whole ghost Lori thing...eh. It's supposed to be Rick's guilt manifested in the forms of the one's he lost. It's not that complicated.

You don't need to act like it's shocking Chris Hardwick. :lol But I suppose, if I was getting paid, i'd do that for every little thing. :lol

Glad you guys enjoyed the ep. Figured you would/

The subject matter isn't rocket science. Even the human element aspects don't reach the depths of advanced pchyology. But it's all the nuances like what crow is talking about and the Erin sign that are thought provoking and gets the imagination going. Yes we're talking about Zombies, the subject matter isn't as deep as ivy league level advanced sciences; but the subject matter doesn't have to be Einstein worthy material to get the gears of our brain spinning. This show has layers dispite the "lite" content.

And yes now your thinking too. Hardwick is pretty eccentric but he is getting paid to keep the pulse alive and the pace upbeat for a show on television. They call this Hollywood

Last edited:
Back