The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't call the show dumb. I just said the show isn't as deep as The Talking Dead suggests it is. I like it when they discuss the show. But when they try and read into things so incredibly blatent, like it's something that makes the mind go "OH MAH GAWD" irks me.

keep it coming.

Good episode tonight. Was nice to see them start to add more to Michonne. Was hoping Morgan would join up. :(

Great episode, but man, I can't wait for the next one. Rick and the Gov. finally meet.

Oh and this Daryl stuff is annoying. "He dies, I leave"? That's stupid. I think Daryl is great, he's one of my favorite characters, but this fan stuff is obnoxious.

If he dies, he dies.

Hitchhiker reminded me of this kid

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFdRXWBIVE[/ame]

I didn't call the show dumb. I just said the show isn't as deep as The Talking Dead suggests it is. I like it when they discuss the show. But when they try and read into things so incredibly blatent, like it's something that makes the mind go "OH MAH GAWD" irks me.

keep it coming.

People do this with books and movies all the time. It's nothing new. I love hearing all the deeper meaning Star Wars stuff. Some of it is down right hilarious.

Michonne was amazing.
Carl is becoming the most interesting character on the show, funny remembering how everyone wanted him dead.
very strong episode, seeing Morgan going crazy and seeing Michonne sharing with Rick was really good stuff. I also loved Michonne helping Carl. Michonne really was great today.

Why in the hell did they have to show that season one clip at the beginning and tip off that the sniper was Morgan?! That would have been such an awesome reveal.

A great moment ruined. :mad:

Seriously? Jesus christ.

I really hope they get a good internet reaming for showing that clip at the beginning, so hopefully they won't pull such a bonehead move in the future.

it was ridiculous. I usually really hate previous clips on show but this was the worst spoiling I've seen done.

Maybe I am just wrong for saying this but if you are a fan and you don't remember what happened in season 1 you don't deserve a reminder. I really hate clips at the beginning of shows to remind the idiots in the audience of what happened before.

keep it coming.

You're really looking for it, huh :lol

Quite honestly I think TTD is great. I don't think that they try to pretend that deeper meaning exists or create something that's not there. There are clearly all sorts of moral, humane and psychological aspects that are worth putting under the microscope and talking about in greater depth.

I mean we’re not talking about speaking intelligently about Friday the 13th here. This is clearly a well written story with tons of layers. Even though you may say that things are blatant or obvious that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be discussed. I guess you think that the subject matter isn't worth analyzing but taking this show for surface value is very shallow.

Good episode tonight. Was nice to see them start to add more to Michonne. Was hoping Morgan would join up. :(

I think Morgan's fate has been decided because of how busy the actor is. Talking Dead said he was originally supposed to show up last season but the actor's schedule was too busy to do it. So we've probably seen the last of him now I think.

Its not like we don't have our far share of crazies at the prison already :lol

Was Michonne bringing Daryl a present at the end?
Good episode for her, much needed.

I noticed the new crossbow too. Now everyone's customs will be outdated! :panic: :lol

That hitchhiker guy. Poor bastid got passed up twice by Rick and then got finished off at the end. Not one hint of remorse by Rick's group. That's the world they live in now.

How did Michonne get that picture out so fast with a bar full of walkers?

I think Morgan's fate has been decided because of how busy the actor is. Talking Dead said he was originally supposed to show up last season but the actor's schedule was too busy to do it. So we've probably seen the last of him now I think.

Its not like we don't have our far share of crazies at the prison already :lol

I noticed the new crossbow too. Now everyone's customs will be outdated! :panic: :lol

was it a new crossbow or just arrows? I Couldn't tell,

there is a pic but not sure if it is new or not

TWD-Episode-313-Sneak-Peek-Tile-NoLogo-590.jpg

it was a very good episode....loved all of the writing Morgan had on his walls....he def went Bat S crazy but after your son gets turned by his own mother because you didn't have the courage to put down your own wife...can't really blame him....

Morgan had a ton of weapons....I hope Rick grabbed some grenades.

Back