The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a spinoff with Daryl and Martinez's wacky adventures.

But what I loved with them was how little needed to be said in order for them to at least somewhat get along. When Martinez tells him about his family, and Daryl simply responds with "Sucks", Martinez genuinely seemed to appreciate his "sympathy".

I can't wait for Daryl to shoot that smart *** punk in the face with an arrow. :yess:

Exactly. I liked when Beth shot the gun to stop the fight.

That was funny. She's got a little fight in her.

Do we think after the battle depending on how things go that Rick and his group will take over Woodbury?

Why do you care so much about other people's opinions?

I have my opinion of this show and you have yours. I couldn't give two ****s if they are the same or not as your opinion is just that, yours, and has no bearing on my opinion. Why can't you see things this way?

Why does the fact that others heap high praises on this show, while you find fault after fault with it cause you such consternation?

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Exactly. I liked when Beth shot the gun to stop the fight.

I liked seeing that scene too! :yess:

Do we think after the battle depending on how things go that Rick and his group will take over Woodbury?

I don't think so but who knows where the story is going. :huh

I admit I'm very curious to see where they take this rag tag group next. If it was me I'd go to Woodbury to be honest and live semi-normal lives in the world they live in.

I can't see them going to woodbury for the same reason I can't see them staying at the prison -they need to shake up the scenery to keep things interesting. They had to create a huge disaster to move them off the farm, and now they have TWO locations that are both viable that need to be turned into a bad choice. I'm very interested in seeing just how they do that.

That's probably going to be the last episode I see for awhile thanks to AMC jacking up their rates almost 400% for my cable company. At least, that's what they're reporting. :dunno

The thing is, there are many people in this thread who sincerely believe this show is better than Game of Thrones. :monkey1

At least it's not cluttered by people trying to have a dialog while people are screwing in the background or naked girls are in the scene for no reason other than nudity. :lol

At least it's not cluttered by people trying to have a dialog while people are screwing in the background or naked girls are in the scene for no reason other than nudity. :lol

:exactly::goodpost::clap

I love Game of Thrones, but the nudity is so gratuitous that it's embarrassing and laughable.

That's probably going to be the last episode I see for awhile thanks to AMC jacking up their rates almost 400% for my cable company. At least, that's what they're reporting. :dunno

Don't always believe that. Sometimes it's just the cable company's fault but the pass the buck.

Oh please, there's not that much nudity in the series. If you think that's bad, you wouldn't last 10 seconds through Spartacus (which is another great series).

But with or without the nudity it's still one of, if not the best television shows out there.

Oh please, there's not that much nudity in the series. If you think that's bad, you wouldn't last 10 seconds through Spartacus (which is another great series).

But with or without the nudity it's still one of, if not the best television shows out there.

Yeah, it's no spartacus.

Back