The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I probably would be less harsh on this show if the fans weren't too over the top with it.

It's a good show. But far from the greatest show ever made. It's got problems. And no one seems to ever notice them.

It irks me. It irks me hard. And when it's good, it's good. And I have always given it praise for that.

Interesting episode. I was just about to give Rick a virtual high five, then he had to go all "What if" on me. When he addressed the group I was hoping for and got the speech I wanted. Damn the doubts.

The interaction between the "Lieutenants" was good.

Andrea, don't just leave the barn, leave the show.

I think I too would have "performance anxiety" if I was Glenn. The sound of Walkers moaning wouldn't exactly make me want to "stand at attention."

Seems like they're milking the Governor story so it can expand until next season, i really have not enjoyed the pace of this second half of the season from the break, these next three episodes I hope blow my mind because that horrible pop song at the end was so bad it killed the vibe and almost felt like an episode of Sons of Anarchy.

At this point I don't even want the Governor killed, I just want to Michionne or Rick to take that other eye. :yess:

Interesting episode. I was just about to give Rick a virtual high five, then he had to go all "What if" on me. When he addressed the group I was hoping for and got the speech I wanted. Damn the doubts.

The interaction between the "Lieutenants" was good.

Andrea, don't just leave the barn, leave the show.

I think I too would have "performance anxiety" if I was Glenn. The sound of Walkers moaning wouldn't exactly make me want to "stand at attention."

exactly. I was SO happy that Rick didn't buy the Gov's crap deal, I was thinking "Finally..."

but the conversation with Hershel kinda ruined it for me a little bit.

Very good episode...loved the music at the end....Glad Rick wants to go to war. He knows the Gov will never leave them alone.
"you're the drunk that ripped up my yard" loved that line....

Someone needs to make a meme of Glenn after Rick says they are going to war.

"War you Say, Rick? Doesn't matter. Had Sex."

You know, I probably would be less harsh on this show if the fans weren't too over the top with it.

It's a good show. But far from the greatest show ever made. It's got problems. And no one seems to ever notice them.

It irks me. It irks me hard. And when it's good, it's good. And I have always given it praise for that.

You haven't even watched the last two episodes.

I did. I saw both Clear, and this one. But as you can see, REALLY talking about it is a no no here. Because my comments aren't going to be positive.

Well. Not that positive. I just want to finish with this damn story already. When we had the mid season break, I felt like that was a solid ending. This feels more like a whole new season. Not the final stretch.

This episode was good.
It was good to see Daryl and the other guy talk and share a moment together, shows that at the end they are all in this chaotic world together.

It was good to see Milton show that he cared to talk to Hershel, again, sharing a moment. It is like, if it wasn't for the governor and Merle maybe there would be no war. Just interesting to see enemies sharing, talking and even laughing together.

Also it was interesting to see Merle and Michonne, and Glenn.
It was really interesting to finally see the Gov and Rick talk.

I liked the episode, I did not see it yet when I posted earlier. A lot of interesting stuff happened.

So what if some fans think this is the greatest show ever. What exactly is that to you? Are you on some kind of crusade to bring them into the light to show them this show can have issues once in a while?

People here and other sites I know and am sure talk about issues with this show. So take a chill with your crusade. Understand while not everyone has a community college film school background they can like, love, or hate something without your approval. Continuing to try to get people to see the light walks a dangerous line of trolling a thread.

Crusade? No dude.

A part of me wants to post something long and boring. But i'll just be blunt.

I ain't calling this show overrated. I'm just saying, it's frustrating watching everyweek, not enjoying where it's going, and everyone else is. It makes it hard to be on the same page, obviously. It's the most popular show on the planet, after all. You can't go anywhere without seeing Walking Dead stuff all in your face.

Oh stop watching? Just move on? Meh. No. I'm a nerd. I'mma do nerdy **** like watch it until I like it or be frustrated until my head explodes.

Last edited:
Crusade? No dude.

A part of me wants to post something long and boring. But i'll just be blunt.

I ain't calling this show overrated. I'm just saying, it's frustrating watching everyweek, not enjoying where it's going, and everyone else is. It makes it hard to be on the same page, obviously. It's the most popular show on the planet, after all. You can't go anywhere without seeing Walking Dead stuff all in your face.

Oh stop watching? Just move on? Meh. No. I'm a nerd. I'mma do nerdy **** like watch it until I like it or be frustrated until my head explodes.

the thing is, the show might suck, but what can you do about it? nothing really, specially when everyone else thinks exactly the opposite. I mean, if more people were unhappy with the show maybe they would do something about it, but everyone is pretty much kissing the butts of AMC and robert kirkman.

You are going to have to suck it up buttercup, It is only going to get worst.

The show doesn't suck. It's far from sucking. It's just not perfect. And yet, it's treated as such. It just leaves me cold. And causes me to want to discuss it.

I don't think anyone is wrong for liking the show. Never have. I'd say more, but then i'm just setting myself up. :lol

I mean, at least people know Dexter sucks now, people acknowledge it.
But this is completely the opposite with Walking Dead. A lot of people that do not even watch horror movies Love this show so much. People that don't care for horror and gore are totally addicted to it.

There will never be improvement if no one thinks there is something wrong with it.

I think there are two blackmasts. But we'll deal with that in another thread.

But yes. That is one of my issues. But it's ok. If everyone loves it. Then i'm missing something. So whatever. It's my fault.

Back